This study program aims at forming specialists capable of identifying the opportunities of the economic moment, the regional development potential, and of participating to the decision-making process from a financial perspective on a public and private level.
The professional skills that graduates will obtain after gaining their Bachelor’s degree are:
- Correctly using concepts, theories, methods and instruments of financial nature in the private and public entities/organizations
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting data and information regarding economic-financial problems
- Achieving works of an economic-financial nature on the level of private and public entities/organizations
- Executing operations and financial transactions specific to private and public entities/organizations
- Implementing plans and budgets on the level of private and public entities/organizations
- Applying financial decisions within private and public entities/organizations
The subjects from the curriculum are covered by courses and books that include the topics from the subject’s file. Some of the subjects studied within this program are: Insurance and social protection, Currency, Financial accounting, Operations of credit institutions, International financial institutions, Bank accounting, Economic-financial analysis.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the second year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible carrier paths:
- Expert accountant trainee;
- Bank economist, bank manager;
- Operations/goods manager;
- Manager client/bank relations/society leasing;
- Banking analyst/society leasing;
- Bank officer (credits, marketing, goods and banking services)
- Credit analyst;
- Risk manager;
- Conformity expert;
- Compensation agent (interbank);
- Banking consultant;
Registration for the admission contest is solely based on the undergraduate diploma and on the requirements established by the university’s senate on the base of its own rules.
About the School
This institution, founded in 1992, assumes the role of enriching the values of the Romanian culture and civilization, of supporting the assertion of national identity and spirituality, in order to dev ... Read More