The EBU Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree program provides mature students who have a minimum of 7 years of working experience with a comprehensive knowledge of business concepts, theories, and models.
The program focuses on and their application to real-world problems with tangible interaction and learning. Through this approach, students learn to connect business concepts to the larger global society, with preparation for a clear career path within the field of business. They are provided a solid preparation to continue to graduate studies in business administration or related fields.
The European Commission provides guidance to Higher education institutions in the award of credits for learning outcomes acquired outside the formal learning context through work experience. The recognition is automatically followed by the award of ECTS credits in the EBBA program.
Campus Luxembourg Wiltz
Students will be invited to participate in campus week events and seminars once before they graduate, However, participation in more than one campus week is also allowed and encouraged. During campus week, students will complete end of term exams, visit companies and notable industries, and socialize and network with each other.
Luxembourg is not only a financial hub but a multicultural city and seat of many European institutions. Between tradition and modernity. You will be able to enjoy different landscapes of the nature parks, medieval castles and numerous hiking or mountain biking trails throughout the region. Luxembourg and the Chateau Wiltz welcome you.
Students completing this Bachelor pursue careers in:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Information Systems Manager
EBBA in Business Administration Program Learning Outcomes
EBU learning goals are intended to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication, ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and understanding of synergy. Upon completion of the EBBA- Program, graduates will:
- Demonstrate professionalism, self-awareness, and leadership
- Understand innovation issues and dilemmas that businesses often face
- Apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems
- Understand the concepts and trends of innovation and how IT can improve organizational performance
- Demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses
- Possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies
- Possess the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment
- Have a thorough understanding and appreciation for the importance of ethical decisionmaking
About the School
European Business University of Luxembourg is dedicated to achieving and sustaining a tradition of academic excellence by ensuring it is at the forefront of evolving innovation. EBU strives to become ... Read More