European Bachelor of International Hospitality Management (Bac + 3)
A Degree entirely delivered in English
3 countries in 3 years to become a truly European hospitality manager… After studying one year in France, you will then study in Spain or Germany and finally in the UK. Courses in all countries are delivered in English.
Degree prepared at Ecole de Savignac, Centro Superior de Hosteleria de Galicia or Angell Business School and at the University of Brighton. Degree awarded by the University of Brighton.
By the end of this 3-year course, you will receive a British degree and you will have earned 204 ECTS credits (European Credits Transfer System). If you wish to continue, you may progress to an MBA.
This course will provide you with all the theoretical and practical skills you need to build a career in the hospitality industry. Its multidisciplinary approach helps you develop flexibility, a key quality to this exciting and constantly developing industry.
If you achieve an average grade of 60% or more, you may progress to Ecole de Savignac’s MBA in Hospitality Management (lectures are 70% in French, 30% in English) after passing an interview. If your average grade is between 50 and 60%, you may progress to the MBA after passing the required tests.
Program Structure & Content
- Hospitality Operations
- Marketing Principles
- Economics and the Business Environment
- Food and Drink Operations
- Applied Learning Techniques
- International Hospitality Business
- Hospitality Management in action
- Hospitality Resourcing and Business Performance
- Hospitality Design and the Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Understand And Managing People
- Research Methods
- Contemporary Issues In International Hospitality
- Business Strategy
- Final Year Project
List of possible positions available to those who wish to start their professional career:
- Banqueting and Conference Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Yield Manager
- Assistant Purchasing Manager
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Front Desk Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Head Housekeeper
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Assistant Cost Controller
- Trainee Manager, International Hotel Groups
With a European Bachelor of International Hospitality Management degree, you can apply for positions worldwide.
About the School
Ecole Supérieure Internationale de Savignac Ecole de Savignac is a private school managed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Dordogne. Ecole de Savignac celebrated its 25th Anniversary in ... Read More