European Bachelor in Business Administration
This 3-year study program leads to the award of a European bachelor's degree (bakalář) awarded by U.N.Y.P. and accredited by both the American International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), and the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. It gives the holder the right to use the academic title Bc. before their name. All classes are taught in English.
The course is aimed at high school graduates wishing to pursue a bachelor's degree in an international environment.
V.O.Š. graduates and others (holders of a British HND, or an American Associate's Degree) may be eligible for advanced standing.
The goal of the European Bachelor's of Business Administration program is to enable you to advance your career in a wide range of career paths.
It aims to give you:
- a comprehensive education in international business (marketing, management, finance, accounting, economics, and law)
- complementary coursework that strengthens, enhances, and expands your core business learning
- an ability to think theoretically and analytically about contemporary issues in the global economy
- improved oral and written communication skills in English
- proficiency in using software applications and information technology for research
- an ability to work collaboratively in teams and in a multicultural setting
The job market requirement for specialist knowledge is reflected in the course structure available to students on this program. Students have three options to choose from:
- Business Administration (a comprehensive program covering a wide range of business topics)
- Marketing (students complete a number of specialized marketing related courses, ideal for a career in a Marketing environment)
- Finance (ideal for students looking to work in the financial or accounting environment, this option focuses on specialized financial subjects)
Emphasis is placed on international aspects of commerce, which we believe is particularly critical in today's business environment. With our multinational faculty and student body, U.N.Y.P. is in a particularly strong position to provide this valuable international perspective. Unique to our program is the interactive and dynamic teaching style of our faculty, which is recruited from the EU and the USA, and most of our professors hold advanced degrees and professional experience in their fields of teaching. The theoretical and practical knowledge that you acquire in our program provides you with a wide range of options as to where you may wish to pursue your career, in terms of both professional and geographical areas. The program also serves as a strong grounding if you wish to pursue a career in the public sector, civil society, or academia.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 3, 2018