University of New York in Prague (UNYP)
This three-year study program leads to the award of a European bachelor’s degree (bakalář, Bc.) awarded by UNYP and accredited by the American International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), and the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
This concentration in Human Resources prepares students for their professional careers by offering several specialized courses in the last two semesters (the last year) of their study at UNYP. The courses are taught by skilled and experienced lecturers with proven expertise and credentials in human resource management.
Examples of HR concentration courses:
- General Psychology
- Human Resource Management
- Mediation and Conflict Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Workforce Motivation
- Motivation and Emotion
- Recruitment and Placement Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- HR Training and Development Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Employee Relations Manager
- Performance Assessment and Review Manager
- HR Legal Compliance Manager
Business Administration Program Brochure
See 9 more programs offered by University of New York in Prague (UNYP) »
Last updated September 14, 2019
This course is
Tuition: 2,800 CZK per credit. Student body Fee (UNYP): 4,600 CZK per semester. Transfer credit fee: 200 CZK per ECTS credit.