School Regime: Semestral Course: Nocturnal
Modality: Bachelor's Degree - Attendance Expected time: Minimum 10 semesters and Maximum: 20 semesters Total time worked: 3,836 hours
The Environmental Engineering Course understands that the undergraduate student's training is given from his entrance into the Academy and continues permanently during and after the course. This professional must be in line with the principles proposed for education in the 21st century: learning to know, learning to do, learning to live together and learning to be.
The Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering must provide conditions for the bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering to be able to understand the scientific, technical, social and economic issues of production and its management as a whole aiming at sustainable development.
Skills and competences
The training of the Environmental Engineer aims to provide the professional with the knowledge required to exercise the following general skills and abilities:
- Apply mathematical, scientific, technological and instrumental knowledge to engineering;
- Design and conduct experiments and interpret results;
- Conceive, design and analyze systems, products and processes;
- Plan, supervise, develop and coordinate projects and engineering services;
- Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems;
- Develop and / or utilize new tools and techniques;
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of systems;
- Critically evaluate the operation and maintenance of systems;
- To communicate effectively in written forms, oral and graphic;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Understand and apply the professional ethics and responsibility;
- Assess the impact of engineering activities on the social and environmental context;
- Evaluate the economic viability of engineering projects;
- Assume the posture of constant pursuit of professional development.
Ways of access
The modality of entrance through ENEM applies to all undergraduate courses, in person or at a distance. The mode of access via ENEM will include candidates who wish to use their grade from one of the last four applied ENEM exams. The candidate must inform the year of completion of the ENEM and the note obtained in the essay, which will be validated automatically by the system.
The online entrance exam mode is available for all undergraduate courses offered, both face-to-face and distance learning. Prova Online is composed of a writing test to be carried out online that aims to measure the mastery of written expression in its various aspects and consists of an interpretation of text or dissertation and will have a qualifying and eliminatory character.
The modality of admission via scheduled test applies to all undergraduate courses, in person or at a distance. The Scheduled Proof is composed of a writing test to be held on a date previously chosen by the candidate that aims to assess the domain of written expression ability in its various aspects and consists of a text interpretation or dissertation and will have a qualifying and eliminatory character.
The modality of entrance through traditional proof applies to all undergraduate courses, in person or at a distance. The Traditional Proof is composed of an objective proof of 30 multiple choice questions and a essay, which aims to verify the mastery of the ability of written expression in its various aspects and consists of an interpretation of text or dissertation and will have a qualifying and eliminatory character
About the School
Fundada em 1965, a UninCor iniciou suas atividades como uma Faculdade de Filosofia, Ciências e Letras e, em 1975, passou a Instituto Superior de Ciências, Letras e Artes de Três Corações - INCOR. Os p ... Read More