Bachelor of Business Administration
- Period of study: 128 credits
- College: College of Management
- Department: College of Management
- Program Level: BA
Our BBA Bilingual Program aims to transform you a specialist in the field of business administration and finance with excellent English language competence.
◆ Foster T-Shaped leaders.
◆ Promote individuals’ multicultural perspective towards the world.
◆ Specialized curricula taught in English.
◆ Develop individuals’ elite character, appropriate studying attitudes, and teamwork ability.
◆ Build up individuals’ ability required at work through exchanges of students, study abroad or practical training.
The BBA Bilingual Program was founded in 2010, offering complete English taught curricula with a strong emphasis on both theories and practice. Programs in Finance and business administration are available for you. In addition, to make you an outstanding business person, there will be managers assigned as mentors for you; you will also have opportunities to be an exchange student, study abroad and participate in an internship.
Business width- Advanced Course Including international business administration management, human resources management, corporate finance, management information system, seminar in business management and multi-culturalism.
Foreign Language Section
Courses available are English and American literature, foreign classical film appreciation, English presentation & business communication skills, English for business professionals and others.
In International Finance
Having courses like investment, managerial accounting, multinational financial management, financial statement analysis, derivative securities, and financial innovation.
In Global Business Management
Offering courses such as global marketing management, global industry analysis, multinational financial management, marketing research, consumer behavior, new venture creation, strategic management and so on.
Offering overseas internship, overseas courses or overseas study for your interests.
1. Business Operations Management
2. Leadership and Human Resources
4. Corporate Finance and Industry Analysis
5. Accounting Professional
6. International Business Management
7. Investment Strategy and Financial Market
The goal of English Bachelor of Business Administration Program is to provide students with well-rounded curricula in management education. In addition to managerial knowledge and leadership skills, students acquire global perspective and superior English proficiency. Special features include English module, all English-taught courses, international exchange program, study abroad and overseas internship opportunities.
2012/04/15: Application Deadline
2012/04/16~05/04: Application Review by Departments/Institutes
2012/05/07: Departments/Institutes Send the Results to OIA
2012/05/14: Admission Results Sent to Admission Committee
2012/05/18: Admission Results Posted on OIA Website
End of May 2011: Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants
Mid-September, 2011: Registration
Application and Entry Requirements
1. Application form or Apply on-line http://184.108.40.206/application
2. One photocopy of the original diploma (or provisional certificate) of the highest degree
*If the original diploma is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
3. One photocopy of the original transcript
*If the original transcript is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
*Must be issued or stamped by the school and be sent directly to YZU in a sealed envelope.
*Must mark ranking among student.
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Statement of Purpose
7. Others. Please indicate:
(1) Proof of Chinese Language Proficiency
*Official TOP/HSK score report or transcript of the Chineses courses he/she took before.
(2)40% rating of academic records and 60% documents evaluation.
(An interview may be required if necessary).
(3) Proof of English Language Proficiency
*Official TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS score report
* If coming from the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or have studied in those countries and earned a bachelor degree, please provide the document and waive the English requirements.
8. A copy of Passport or ARC or Birth Certificate
9. Financial statement in Chinese or English
*Applicants needs to provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the estimated expenses of their
entire period of study. If the funds are supported by applicants' school, please submit the certificate of support instead of the financial statement.
10. An applicant who has a former ROC citizenship must attach the certificate of the renouncement of the nationality of the Republic of China.
Program taught in: