English Bachelor of Business Administration (EBBA)
We offer two main concentrations, International Finance, and Global Business Management, to cultivate EBBA students’ understanding of professional financial and business concepts for their analytical skills development. Students are encouraged to take BBA concentrations as secondary concentrations to satisfy their academic needs or professional interests.
Global Master of Business Administration Program (GMBA)
We offer two main concentration, Business Administration and Finance, and Accounting. Students can choose programs of their interests in both concentrations.
Finance and Accounting
Why Study Business in YZU?
- More than ten years of experience teaching EBBA and GMBA courses in English
- Courses guaranteed to be taught in English
- Extra Seminar in Multiculturalism; Classes to improve your English and Chinese.
- Earned AACSB since 2011 (One of 5% business schools worldwide).
- Cheers’ Taiwan: The Most Desirable EMBA Program among top 3,000 managers.
- A rich variety of activities and resources such as international exchanges, overseas study, domestic or overseas internships, cultural exchange activities, and multicultural and leadership competency courses are provided to foster appropriate learning attitudes, excellent business English communication competency, and teamwork and problem-solving abilities.
- Train students to be T-shaped leaders.
- Promote individuals’ multicultural perspectives.
- Provide specialized curricula taught in English.
- Develop individuals’ understanding of proper business practices to meet the requirements of the workplace through student exchange programs with our foreign sister schools, overseas study or practical training.
- Our students will demonstrate problem-solving skills, supported by appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Our students will be effective communicators.
- Our students will understand the importance of behaving ethically in their professional lives.
- Our students will demonstrate all-around knowledge in business administration, finance, international business, or accounting.
- Our students will demonstrate complex problem-solving skills, supported by analytical and quantitative techniques.
- Our students will be effective communicators & coordinators.
- Our students will demonstrate more advanced knowledge in business administration, and a knowledge of strategic planning, alignment, and implementation.
- Our students will possess the capability to integrate disciplinary foundations of business and management.
- Our students will understand the importance of behaving ethically in their professional lives, and show familiarity with the ethical dilemmas arising in their area of professional specialty.
- Our students will be able to identify real-life finance or accounting issues and explain the related observations or phenomena based on financial or accounting theoretical concepts.
- Our students will be able to formulate financial or accounting strategies and policies that lead to theoretically sound and practically feasible solutions to real-life issues.
2020 Fall Semester (Sep Intake) Admission
Appy Now! --> gao.yzu.edu.tw<--
Application Period: November 25, 2019-December 15, 2019
About the School
Established in 1989, Yuan Ze University may be young by traditional standards, yet it has been recognized as a model for newly emerging universities within the shortest period. As the first and the on ... Read More