Engineer (a) in Telematics has generic and specific to design, manage and evaluate services and telecommunications networks in national and international organizations skills. It also has skills to design and develop communications software and distributed systems, operate and maintain the technological infrastructure, innovate and adapt Information Technology and Communication (ICT) to productive business processes, implements standards and protocols security in accordance with the rules and guidelines established and performs technology development projects to solve problems flexibly and creatively. It acts with professional ethics and social responsibility, working with leadership, critical, entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
Engineer (a) in Telematics can practice in the following areas:
- Business consulting services related to information technology.
- Organizations telecommunications networks and computing.
- Computer centers or processing centers information.
- Teleprocessing centers.
- Free exercise of the profession.
- Ability for mathematics and electronics.
- Ability to solve problems based on logical deductions.
- Ease of management knowledge and skills.
- Interest in telecommunications, technology development and management software.
- Ability to work in teams. Ability to research and self-study.
Accredited by the National Accreditation Council in Informatics and Computing, AC (CONAIC).
Effective: August 21, 2017.
About the School
The mission of the University of Colima, as a social, public, and autonomous organization, is to contribute to the transformation of society through the comprehensive education of high school students ... Read More