Do you want to launch a career in the field of economics? The Economics and Business degree is a flexible yet in-depth program that provides you with the skills you need to critically analyze economic phenomena and tackle the challenge of working for both private businesses and public organizations.
Given that Ca' Foscari has a QS World University ranking in the top 250 universities in the world for Economics & Econometrics, you can be certain that your education at Ca' Foscari is top-notch. And make sure you are ready to be competitive on the job market, the program ensures you acquire work experience even before your graduate by including a curricular internship, which can be carried out either in Italy or abroad.
The English-taught curriculum is called Economics, Markets and Finance. Some of the areas of study covered by the program's course work include:
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Political Economics
- Economic Policy
- Private and Commercial Law
- Public Finance
- Industrial Economics
- Business Economics and Management
LAUNCHING YOUR CAREER
As a graduate, you'll be ready for employment as a professional in either the public or private sector or as a consultant. Career opportunities can be found in the following fields, among others:
- Financial and Administrative Management
Come graduate in Piazza San Marco with us!
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
- For the Economics, Markets and Finance Curriculum (taught in English), a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required. For the Economics and Business Curriculum (taught in Italian), a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B1-level knowledge of English are required.
- EU citizens must take a written entry test that assesses their knowledge of logic and mathematics at a testing center in Italy. The test is administered in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum (English or Italian).
- Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test (via Skype) or a written test (at a testing center in Italy) that evaluates their knowledge of logic and mathematics. The test is administered in the language of instruction of the candidate's chosen curriculum. To determine which test you need to take, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO APPLY, VISIT OUR ONLINE APPLICATION PLATFORM APPLY.UNIVE.IT!
S. Giobbe, Venice - Economics Campus
FEES AND FUNDING
Depending on your nationality, the fees range from 700 to 1900 Euros. To know how much your fee would be, contact us!
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families.
One of our students' libraries
Life at Ca' Foscari is both rewarding and stimulating thanks to a wide range of activities and events organized by the university as well as the students themselves. You can get involved in student clubs and sports, as well as take advantage of everything the city itself has to offer, from international cultural events to some of the world's most beautiful art and architecture. Plus, if you choose to live in Venice's historic center, you'll surely enjoy living locally and sustainably thanks to the fact that distances are manageable and there are no cars or traffic to compete with.
To get an insider's perspective, why not book an online chat with a current international student?
Also be sure to check out our international student Instagram account, @studentlifeinvenice for a window onto life at Ca' Foscari!
View from the Economic Campus
About the School
Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multidisciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and manage ... Read More