The aim behind the Double Degree in ADE and Marketing offered by UIC Barcelona along with the Birkbeck University of London is to train professionals with a strategic vision of marketing as the driving force behind a business.
With a duration of five years, this international double degree program provides comprehensive knowledge of organizations, business management and leadership in functional areas, along with specialization in the area of marketing.
This is a double degree that is international and will open the door to a promising professional future.
Advantages of the program
- Differentiated learning. By studying a double degree, you will broaden your knowledge and the options available to you on the employment market.
- Marketing profile: Marketing knowledge is even more valued and in demand in the business sector.
- Academic prestige: the Birkbeck University of London is part of the emblematic University of London, a globally recognized academic institution.
- In-company work placements: The classes at Birkbeck take place in the evenings, meaning they are compatible with work placements or further training and cultural activities.
- Professional profile: You will add differential value to your curriculum and you will achieve a very comprehensive profile, which will bring together international knowledge and experience.
- International mobility: You will live in both Barcelona and London, two very cosmopolitan and vibrant business cities.
- Global networking: You will get to know students from across the globe and you will create an international network of contacts.
UIC Barcelona offers you the opportunity to study a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management (ADE) and complement it with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Marketing at the Birkbeck University of London, an international institution which forms part of the renowned University of London.
This program, delivered on campuses in two major European cities (Barcelona and London), will give you an international profile which will make you stand out from the crowd. Your ADE studies at UIC Barcelona will be complemented with marketing materials that will award you with the best tools and aptitudes to face new professional challenges.
This international double degree program has a duration of five years. You will study at UIC Barcelona for three and a half years. You will then attend the second semester of your fourth year at the Birkbeck University of London as well as your full fifth year in London.
The Birkbeck University of London is part of the University of London. Distinguishing features of Birkbeck include the professional approach of their degrees, and classes taking place in the evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., which will allow students to combine their studies with practical work placements. This attractive feature of the degree programs will give you the chance to develop your career in the British capital.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management (ADE)
The first three years will be taught at UIC Barcelona as well as the first half of the fourth year
BSc in Marketing
The second semester of the fourth year and your full fifth year will be taught at Birkbeck, University of London, where you will take the following subjects:
- Sustainability & Stakeholder Marketing (4th year)
- Marketing Research (4th year
- Buyer Behaviour (4th year)
- Project (5th year)
Some of the following Marketing electives (5th year):
- Business to Business (B2B) Marketing
- International Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Sport Marketing
To pursue an undergraduate degree at Birkbeck, University of London you will need to have:
- Academic requirements: To have passed all the ADE degree subjects at UIC Barcelona before starting your studies in London.
- Required certificate: IELTS 6.5 or higher
With the aim of facilitating access to our faculty, we also have grants available, including both state funding -from the Ministry of Education and Culture (MEC) or the Catalan Agency for the Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR), or private funding, including funding from the university itself.
Program taught in: