Reasons to study this Double Degree
- Broaden your professional options with a double degree.
- Open up new horizons of opportunities by studying in Barcelona and London.
- Study at a prestigious international university, part of the University of London.
Advantages of the program
- By studying a double degree, you will broaden your knowledge and the options available to develop your future professional career.
- The classes at Birkbeck take place in the evenings, meaning they are compatible with work placements or further training and cultural activities.
- You will gain a profile highly valued by companies due to your international knowledge and experience.
- You will live in both Barcelona and London, two very cosmopolitan and vibrant business cities.
- You will get to know students from across the globe and you will create an international network of contacts.
With this five-year program, UIC Barcelona gives you the opportunity to study a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management and to complement it with a bachelor’s degree in Economics at the prestigious Birkbeck, University of London. You will study a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Economics at one of the institutions making up the prestigious University of London.
This program, delivered on the campuses of two major European cities (Barcelona and London), will give you an international profile that will make you stand out from the crowd. Your studies in Business Administration and Management at UIC Barcelona will be complemented by subjects on economic analysis in London.
As part of this international double degree program, you will study for three and a half years at UIC Barcelona. You will then attend the second semester of your fourth year as well as your full fifth year at Birkbeck, University of London.
Distinguishing features of Birkbeck include the professional approach of their degrees, and classes taking place in the evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., which will allow you to combine the studies with practical work placements. This attractive feature of this double degree program will give you the chance to develop your career in the British capital.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
First three years and a half at UIC Barcelona.
BSc in Economics
The second semester of the fourth year and full fifth year at Birkbeck, University of London
- Mathematics for Economics (Year 4)
- Macroeconomics (Year 4)
- Microeconomics (Year 5)
- Quantitative Techniques III (Year 5)
- Project (Year 5)
- One option from Political Economy, Public Policy, Development Economics, Advanced Topics in Economics & Finance, Applied Statistics & Econometrics
To pursue an undergraduate degree at Birkbeck, University of London you will need to have:
- Completed three years of your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management (180 ECTS)
- Achieved an IELTS score of 6.5
- To apply to the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service for a place on the BSc in Financial Economics.
About the School
The Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC Barcelona), offers you a highly personalized university education with a strong vocational element. Since 1997 we have been teaching people based on aca ... Read More