We train professionals from the disciplines of History and Art History capable of adapting to the different social and labor market demands, and, specifically, to those that require specialized knowledge in the historical processes of change and continuity of human evolution and of the artistic heritage that it has generated.
If you are interested in learning to
- Manage the diachronic general framework of the past from Prehistory to the current world, with awareness of the relationship between current events and processes and the past.
- Know systematically and integrated the artistic fact.
- Use and value the sources, methods and techniques used in historical and historical-artistic research.
- Apply the knowledge acquired to the field of conservation, restoration and management of Cultural Heritage.
- Develop attitudes of tolerance and respect for cultural diversity and the different points of view that derive from historical and cultural traditions.
What we offer you
- Teaching staff with extensive teaching and research experience.
- Infrastructures adapted to the needs and demands of the students and of today's society.
- Comprehensive and versatile training expanded with different practical activities and study trips.
- Practices in cultural institutions.
- Intercultural educational context.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, United States, Estonia, France, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Taiwan and Vietnam).
Teaching in secondary and higher education centers • Research in History and History of Art • Professional archeology • Professional activity in museums • Management of cultural heritage in the public or private sector • Advice on the preparation of reports and documentation, production and dissemination of content historical and artistic in the public sphere and private enterprise.