1. Mathematics I
2. Graphic Expression I
3. Physics I
4. Geological Foundations of Engineering
1. Mathematics II
2. Graphic Expression II
3. Physics II
5. Fundamentals of Computing
1. Business Administration and Economics
2. Mathematics III
4. Electrical Technology
5. Petroleum Geology
1. Thermotechnics and Hydraulics
2. Materials Science and Technology
3. Structure Theory
4. Legislation and Processing of Mining Projects
1. Soil and Rock Mechanics
3. Mining Methods
4. Mineral Deposits and Petrology
3. Exploitation of Energy Resources
4. Power Plants
5. Nuclear Technology
1. Constructions and Works
2. Geotechnical Engineering
3. Field Work and Geological Cartography
4. Mining Design
5. Mineralurgical Techniques and Rock Treatment
2. Fuels: Industrial Operations and Processes
3. Hydraulic Works and Installations
4. Power Lines
5. Alternative Energies
2. Explosives and Blasting Technology
1. Final Degree Project
1. Water in Mining
2. Aggregate Technology
3. Restoration of Mining Affected Spaces
4. Minerals and Industrial Rocks
5. Vibration Control
6. Mining Topography, GIS and Digital Cartography
7. Mining Machinery
8. Concrete Technology and Artificial Rocks
9. Evaluation and Evaluation of Mining Resources
10. Industrial Maintenance
12. Survey technology
13. Calculation of Foundations
14. Nuclear Technology II
15. Fuel Engineering
16. Geothermal Technology
The Graduate in Engineering in Mining and Energy Resources is a qualified professional and prepared to develop tasks of exploration, research, exploitation, benefit, elaboration, transformation or use of the Earth's natural resources, such as rocks and minerals, groundwater, mineral and thermal waters, oil, natural gas and other resources, as well as tasks of generation, transformation and management of energy through conventional or renewable sources.
Among others, the main professional opportunities are:
Design and planning of mining operations.
Open pit mining and underground mining
Production, management and distribution of raw materials for industry and construction.
Mineral operations and processes
Ornamental and industrial rocks
Research, extraction, processing, storage, and distribution of mineral and energy resources.
Energy production. Power generation industries.
Alternative energies. Energy efficiency advice.
Earthworks, blasting, demolition.
Manufacture of industrial and pyrotechnic explosives.
Environmental impact studies, recycling of materials.
Tunnels and other underground works
Teaching (Professional Modules, Baccalaureate, University, etc.)
In the Local, National, Autonomous or European Administration (measurements, calculations, reports, studies, management of all kinds of industries or farms, repair, maintenance, installation, etc.)
As a free professional (offering his services in the drafting of projects, appraisals and appraisals)