What is Physics?
Physics is a science that helps us understand how the universe expands, what are black holes, how GPS and cell phones work, how subatomic particles interact or how DNA is coiled inside a virus. In addition, it challenges the imagination with creativity, to find relationships and patterns between objects that are apparently unrelated.
Physics contributes directly to the development of science and the development of new technologies; With a single equation we can describe phenomena as different as sound and light, or movements as different as the fall of an apple and the orbits of the planets.
Why study Physics?
- To develop scientific and technological solutions from the fields of theoretical, applied and experimental physics, through the integration of physical models, on the one hand, and mathematical and computational tools, on the other, in order to contribute to the development of society and country.
- To perform as a member of the departments of research, innovation, development and entrepreneurship in public or private institutions, project consultant and researcher in specialized research centers, educational entities or companies.
- In these organizations you can work in fundamental physics, complex systems, materials and nanotechnology.
- To develop and apply models of areas such as condensed matter, quantum mechanics, statistical physics and relativity, which describe natural phenomena given some conditions and predict what happens when they change, identifying ranges of validity and comparing them with related relevant experimental results.
- Physical models today are used successfully in different areas of knowledge such as biology, social sciences, economics and mobility. Through them, questions that range from understanding how DNA is wound up inside a viral capsid to understanding how birds synchronize when they fly or how to explain the latest economic crisis are resolved.
- To propose solutions to relevant problems of other disciplines using physical models of complex systems.
- In this field you will carry out experiments, from design and data collection to analysis to study the nature of a phenomenon and determine the general laws that govern it.
About the School
La Universidad EIA es identificada por su alta calidad académica, su rigor, por estar concentrada en ingenierías y afines, y por la formación integral de profesionales que aportan a la construcción de ... Read More