- Did you know that the Degree in Photography and Visual Culture:
- Is it the only one on the market that combines two features: photography and visual culture?
- Is it constantly updated in the face of the latest developments in digital technology?
- Does it promote, on the one hand, training in more technical-operative areas at the service of the audiovisual production industries and, on the other hand, a freer aspect such as that of author photography, close to the more creative expressions of the visual arts?
- More than just learning to photograph, in view of the current developments in digital technology, this course seeks to train image professionals, who express themselves through the various means that Photography makes available?
- Does it allow you to learn to interact the photographic image with the various cultural and audiovisual scenarios?
- Focus on essential areas such as: techniques and equipment (from analog to digital photography), photographic themes (advertising, reporting, fashion, journalism) and creativity (focus on the project itself, on the entrepreneurial side and on the approach to video and realization)
- Is it composed of a faculty made up of professionals recognized in the market?
- Does it allow you to access photo labs that carry all the teaching experience for a simulation of professional activity (photo studio, photo lab, printing room, sound booth)?
- Does it have a final exhibition of the projects in the last year of the degree?
IADE international partnerships that allow you to do a semester of international mobility at a prestigious University.
Throughout your degree, you will have the opportunity to be in constant contact with the business world, either through seminars with leaders and reference professionals from national and multinational companies - ifuture and master classes - or through the possibility of doing an internship.
Photojournalism, Advertising Photography, Fashion Photography, Architectural and Interior Photography, Product Photography, Documentary / Scientific / Editorial Photography, Social and Event Photography, Fine Art and Heritage Photography, Author Photography, Treatment Technician of image, Digital printing technician, Direction of photography, lighting and image assistance, Photo Editor (magazines, newspapers, publishers), Management and conservation of photographic archives.
Time / Duration
Daytime / 6 Semesters
Santos - Lisbon
About the School
IADE is a laboratory of creativity, talent, and leadership recognized by society as a whole. It has encouraged students to put their own talents to the test, to believe in themselves, making them the ... Read More