We train professionals who are highly trained with a transversal character, who are trained to practice their profession in the field of Mechanical Engineering and integrate into multidisciplinary working groups, showing ethical and responsible attitudes, respecting people, the social environment and environment.
If you are interested in learning to
- Write, sign, develop and direct projects in the field of industrial engineering that are aimed at construction, reform, repair, conservation, demolition, manufacturing, installation, assembly or operation of structures, mechanical equipment, energy installations, electrical and electronic installations , facilities and industrial plants and manufacturing and automation processes.
- Perform measurements, calculations, assessments, appraisals, surveys, studies, reports, work plans and other similar work.
- Analyze and assess the social and environmental impact of technical solutions.
- Organize and plan in the field of the company, as well as in other institutions and organizations.
What we offer you
- Internship program in companies.
- Experience and tradition in the training of engineers.
- Laboratories equipped with high and recent technology.
- Training with a strong practical orientation.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Slovenia, United States, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam)
High degree of labor insertion in the following areas:
Mechanical • Construction • Manufacturing engineering • Thermodynamics • Industrial facilities • Machine design • Acoustics • Additive manufacturing.
CB1 That students have demonstrated to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that they imply knowledge coming from the vanguard of their field of study.
CB2 That students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and have the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study.
CB3 That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
CB4 That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public
CB5 That students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.