Recommended Income Profile
Even if no prerequisite for access to the Degree in Mechanical Engineering is foreseen, it is understood that the student has a previous training that facilitates the acquisition of knowledge, skills and abilities associated with this degree.
For admission to the Degree in Mechanical Engineering it is recommended that the student's training be of a scientific-technological profile both from high school and from Vocational Training Formative Cycles.
Within that profile, it is advisable to have a solid background in mathematics, and a basic training in physics, graphic expression and technology.
In addition, it is desirable that the future student of the Degree in Mechanical Engineering possess the following personal and academic characteristics:
- Interest in technological innovations
- Interest in continuous improvement
- Capacity for abstraction and imagination when addressing problems
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis of large amounts of information
- Ability to apply fundamentals for problem solving
- Ability to use time effectively.
- Scientific curiosity
- Constancy and responsibility at work
- Competence in oral and written expression
- English language proficiency
- Capacity for teamwork Bill Oxford / Unsplash
This is one of the degrees that has better professional perspectives. Graduates in Mechanical Engineering are necessary in all economic and industrial sectors and a level of 100% placement is expected.
Among his professional outings are:
- The Local, National, Autonomous or European Administration (carrying out measurements, calculations, reports, studies, management of all kinds of industries or farms, repair, conservation, installation)
- Commercial, technical or general companies (they can carry out the same type of activities as in previous administrations)
- The free profession (offering its services in the drafting of projects, surveys and appraisals)