We train graduates capable of defining and executing marketing and market research decisions in the management of companies, organizations and institutions.
If you are interested in learning to
- Investigate national and international markets.
- Develop marketing strategies and actions.
- Know the behavior of the consumer.
- Use statistical and data analysis.
- Use online marketing applications.
What we offer you
- More than 60% of the teaching staff have the title of doctor, complemented by young researchers and professors of the business field.
- The only university degree in Marketing and Market Research in the Northwest of Spain.
- Joint marketing and market research training.
- Possibility of studying double degrees.
- More than 50 annual agreements of specific practices in Marketing and Market Research in national and international companies. • Modern facilities: electronic resources in the library, classrooms and study rooms for small groups, multimedia projectors and Wi-Fi connection in all classrooms.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Cyprus, China, Colombia, Slovenia, United States, Finland, France, Holland, Hugría, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Russia, Taiwan and Vietnam).
- Departments and marketing areas.
- Departments and areas of market research.
- Entrepreneurship activities
- Online Marketing
- Statistical and data analysts.
- Commercial and sales departments.
- Advertising and media agencies.
CB1 - That students have demonstrated to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that imply knowledge coming from the vanguard of their field of study.
CB2 - That students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and possess the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study.
CB3 - That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
CB4 - That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public.
CB5 - That students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.