We train professional experts in social and legal-labor matters, knowledgeable about the different techniques for the organization of work and for the management of labor and production in companies and institutions.
If you are interested in learning to
- Analyze the regulatory framework of labor relations, social security, social process and occupational health and safety.
- Understand the methods and techniques of human resources management and business organization and management, as well as economic theory, labor market behavior and socio-labor audit.
- Implement and evaluate possible territorial strategies of socioeconomic promotion and labor insertion.
- Carry out the critical analysis of the decisions emanating from the agents that participate in labor relations, with the appropriate gender analysis.
- Know and understand the historical framework in which labor relations systems are developed, as well as the sociological and historical causes of division of labor and the psychological aspects of labor relations.
What we offer you
- Experience and tradition in the formation of social graduates.
- Training with practical guidance.
- Computer rooms equipped with recent technology.
- Internship agreements with companies and public administrations.
- Qualified teaching staff, with extensive research and teaching innovation experience.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, United States, Slovenia, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Taiwan and Vietnam).
- Social graduated.
- Management and human resources management.
- Management, mediation and intervention in the labor market and development of socio-labor policies.
- Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Public employment.
- Socio-labor audit
General or transversal
Skills that the student must acquire to complete the training period.
- Develop the capacity for analysis and synthesis so that the student can understand, interpret and evaluate the relevant information on each of the subjects included in this title.
- Learn to gather, analyze and rework information from various sources and use the main search tools.
- Stimulate the ability to work autonomously, to get to use learning strategically and flexibly, depending on the proposed academic or professional objective.
- Train students in critical thinking so that they are willing to recognize that knowledge does not constitute a body of static knowledge, but is the result of perspectives and methods of study in continuous construction.
- Improve the ability to communicate in Spanish in a structured and intelligible way, both orally and in writing, developing the ability to develop arguments and defend them.
- Acquire the ability to work in a team, starting by collaborating and contributing to its development and culminating in assuming responsibilities for the management of work groups, developing leadership capacity
In any case, the mechanisms are guaranteed so that all teaching and teaching activities of the plan are carried out with scrupulous respect for fundamental rights, equality between men and women, non-discrimination and full accessibility for people with disabilities.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.