We train qualified professionals for the management of information and knowledge in very different contexts, with skills for the automated treatment of information and documentation and with skills for the planning and management of information organizations, personnel management, financial resources, marketing, etc.
If you are interested in learning to
- Manage public and private information units and services.
- Manage the flow of information and knowledge in organizations and companies.
- Design digital content and manage social networks
- Develop digitalization projects in memory institutions to preserve and disseminate cultural and scientific content.
- Manage information related to transparency and e-government in public administrations.
What we offer you
- Wide range of internships in public and private institutions.
- Personalized attention and follow-up of the student.
- Direct student-teacher interaction through the Moodle teaching platform.
- Training of versatile professionals adapted to the demands of a society in constant change.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, United States, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Taiwan and Vietnam)
Archivists, librarians and documentalists • Managers of digital content, data and technological surveillance • Managers of corporate information of companies and organizations • Information consultants • Experts in technical standardization of documents and processes • Responsible for projects of creation, maintenance of information systems and of documentary databases • Responsible for content and organization of web sites and corporate portals (community manager, content curator).
CB1- That students have demonstrated to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that imply knowledge coming from the forefront of their field of study.
CB2- That the students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and possess the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study.
CB3- That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
CB4- That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public.
CB5- That the students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.