1. Mathematics I
2. Physics I
3. Fundamentals of Computing
4. Chemistry I
5. Graphic Expression
1. Mathematics II
2. Physics II
3. Chemistry II
4. Business Administration and Production Organization
5. Experimentation in Chemistry
1. Mathematics III
2. Materials Science
4. Fluid Flow
5. Electrical engineering
1. Fundamentals of Electronic Engineering
2. Strength of Materials
3. Heat Transmission
4. Control Systems in Industrial Production
5. Fundamentals of Machine Theory and Mechanisms
1. Basic Operations of Chemical Engineering I
2. Chemical Reactors I
3. Balance between phases
4. Basic Operations with Solids
5. Security of Industrial Facilities
1. Basic Operations of Chemical Engineering II
2. Chemical Reactors II
3. Experimentation in Chemical Engineering I
4. Residual Waste Treatments
5. Industrial Chemistry
2. Optimization and Processes of Chemical Controls
1. Final Degree Project
2. Experimentation in Chemical Engineering II
1. Polymer Technology
2. Water Treatment
3. Industrial Electrochemistry
4. Calculation of Foundations
5. Home Automation and Efficiency in Buildings
7. Occupational risk prevention
8. Industrial Design
9. Food Engineering
10. Simulation of Basic Operations
11. Alternative Energy Sources
12. Basic Principles of Chemical Processes
13. Environmental Impact
The Graduate in Industrial Chemical Engineering is a qualified professional and prepared to develop tasks of management, planning and direction of the processes related to the chemical industry. The graduate in Chemical Engineering has an employability index of 67.5% and around 60% of graduates in Chemical Engineering occupy positions related to their academic training (according to official data from the Ministry of Education).
The Industrial Chemical Engineering Degree qualifies for the exercise of professional activity in accordance with Order CIN / 351/2009, of February 9. You can work in:
Responsibility positions in the Departments of production, quality and environment of the Basic Chemical Industry, petroleum and petrochemical refining, fibers and paints, pharmaceutical, agri-food, biotechnology, energy production, etc.
Facilities for the control and management of waste of all kinds.
In ID departments in the field of Engineering and Chemistry.
Consulting companies, technical, legal and commercial advice and design in the field of Chemical Engineering.
The local, regional, national or European public administration.
In teaching as a teacher of secondary education or University.