The degree in human resources management is a reference of quality and leadership based on the international trends of the human resources function. It is a course that addresses the fundamental principles of management, work and human behavior in organizations. Here students will develop personal and professional skills through shadowing experiences, professional talks, workshops and human resources labs.
A coherent curriculum that integrates different areas of knowledge in order to allow the development of a set of core competences for future professionals in the field. Former students currently hold positions of Human Resources management from major companies such as: Microsoft, SGS, KIKO MAKE UP MILANO, Fujitsu, Natura, Delta, SAS Iberia, BIG Bank, CapGemini, DECO Proteste.
- Human Resources and Organizational Development Consulting
- Human Resources Management and Management
- Coordination and Management of Work Teams
- Management and Development of Vocational Training
- Work Organization and Rationalization
- Recruitment and Selection Management
- Company Social Audit
Economy or Geography or Portuguese.
The Universidade Europeia offers its students the possibility of international mobility under the Erasmus + program and other cooperation protocols. It currently has about 200 partner universities scattered around the world. Among these, the main destinations of choice for our students are Universidad Andrés Bello (Chile), the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (Peru), the University of Bologna (Italy), the University of Rijeka (Croatia), the Institute of Hospitality Management in Prague (Czech Republic), Kozminski University (Poland), among others.
Each program presents a list of specific partnerships, to be consulted with the International Office.
Companies that collaborate in internships and seminars throughout the degree:
- Sport Lisboa and Benfica
- B2B Nutrimais Trivalor
- Michael Page
- HR more
Randstad Award for Academic Excellence
Randstad annually awards a monetary prize to the best graduate student in Human Resources Management.
- Business Law
- Business management
- Computer Systems I
- Social Sciences Methodology
- Human resource Management
- Computer Systems II
- Written Expression Techniques
- Labor Law I
- Labor Law II
- Administrative Management of Human Resources
- Differential Psychology
- Business English I / Business Spanish I
- Creativity and Critical Thinking
- Social Security Law
- Financial management
- Rationalization and Productivity
- Labor Economics
- Business English II / Business Spanish II
- Optional I
- Safty and hygiene at the work
- Leadership and Team Management
- Training Management
- Selection and Recruitment
- Professional Ethics and Deontology / Volunteering
- Optional II
- Knowledge Integration
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Remuneration and Rewards Management
- Communication Skills
- Optional III