We train professionals capable of performing management functions and financial advice, valuation of investments and financial assets, as well as risk analysis, both in financial and insurance entities and in any type of company.
If you are interested in learning to
- Exercise the profession of analyst and financial director.
- Evaluate and manage financial risks.
- Work as an investment technician.
- Advise on financial matters.
- Manage companies in the banking and insurance sector
What we offer you
- Internship agreements with numerous specific entities of the degree.
- Teachers with extensive experience.
- Strong commitment to research activity.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Finland, France, United States, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, United Kingdom, Russia, Switzerland , Taiwan and Vietnam).
- Financial sector: commercial and investment banks, plan managers and investment funds.
- Insurance entities: mutual societies and insurance companies.
- Financial markets.
- Financial departments of any company.
* Free profession: financial advisor, investment technician, actuary, etc.
Basic competences (RD 1393/2007. Annex 1, Section 3.2)
Demonstrate that he possesses and understands knowledge in the area of finance, which is at an advanced textbook level, also including aspects that imply knowledge from the forefront in the financial, banking and insurance areas.
Apply previous knowledge to your work in any field related to finance. In this sense, it must be able to elaborate and defend arguments, as well as solve problems in the specified areas of study.
Gather and interpret relevant data on the financial sector, the banking and the insurer, as well as issue reasoned judgments on relevant scientific, social or ethical issues, based on such data.
Ability to transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions in the financial area, in banking and in the field of insurance, to a specialized and non-specialized public.
Develop the learning skills necessary to undertake postgraduate studies with a high degree of autonomy.
Learn to look for information, to select it, to make critical analyzes, to rework it, to communicate it and to make an ethical use of it.
Understand that in the development of their professional activity, respect for fundamental and equal rights between men and women, respect and promotion of human rights and the principles of universal accessibility must be present, as well as respecting the values of a culture of peace and democratic values.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.