We train professionals who have a multidisciplinary and global vision of environmental issues from the perspective of sustainability.
If you are interested in learning to
- Conserve, manage and plan the environment and natural resources.
- Have a multidisciplinary and global vision of environmental issues.
- Identify and manage environmental indicators most frequently applied in the Environmental Impact Assessment procedure.
- Design and execute education and environmental communication programs.
- Maintain an open and self-taught attitude towards current environmental issues and realities, current legislation, new technologies and socio-environmental concerns and perceptions.
What we offer you
- Training in scientific, technical, social, economic and legal aspects of the environment.
- Strong practical orientation.
- Qualified teaching staff and integrated into research groups with strong participation in competitive projects.
- Internship agreements with around 50 companies in León and other provinces.
- Diversity of fully equipped infrastructures (laboratories, computer rooms, special classrooms, libraries, spaces for group work, etc.).
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, United States, France, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam).
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Training and environmental education.
- Research and teaching.
- Environmental management in public administration or in the company.
- Consulting and / or environmental audits.
- Industrial environmental technology
- Natural environment management.
CB1 That students have demonstrated to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that they imply knowledge coming from the vanguard of their field of study.
CB2 That students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and have the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study.
CB3 That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
CB4 That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public.
CB5 That the students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.