We train professionals in the energy sector in full with the necessary skills to design, project, manage and maintain all types of power generation and distribution plants, as well as to plan energy policies.
If you are interested in learning to
- Design, operate, maintain and manage energy facilities: conventional and renewable.
- Develop sustainable energy plans and policies.
- Audit and optimize the energy and economic consumption of an installation, sector or region.
- Apply the latest trends developed, and the most innovative lines of research in systems and installations for the generation, distribution and consumption of electrical and thermal energy.
- Manufacture, transport and use explosives and pyrotechnics.
What we offer you
- Practices agreements for all students.
- Specialization in a multidisciplinary sector with many employment opportunities.
- Training available in very few centers in Spain.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Slovakia, United States, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Poland, United Kingdom, Russia, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam ).
High degree of labor insertion in a wide range of professional activities:
Design of energy installations: energy generation, renewable energies, energy transport, heating and air conditioning, industrial processes • Management of equipment and activities in companies in the oil and gas sector • Environmental studies and prevention of occupational hazards • Cost reduction of energy consumption • Management of manufacturing, transportation and use of explosives plants • Management of operation and maintenance of power generation plants • Teaching of ESO, Baccalaureate and Vocational Training.
CB1 - That students have proven to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that is based on general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that imply knowledge coming from the forefront of their field of study
CB2 - That the students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional way and possess the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study
CB3 - That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues
CB4 - That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to both a specialized and non-specialized public
CB5 - That the students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.