We train highly trained engineers to practice their profession in the field of Electrical Engineering and able to integrate into multidisciplinary working groups, showing ethical and responsible attitudes, respecting people, the social environment and the environment.
If you are interested in learning to
- Write, sign, develop and direct projects in the field of industrial engineering that are aimed at construction, reform, repair, conservation, demolition, manufacturing, installation, assembly or operation of structures, mechanical equipment, energy installations, electrical and electronic installations , facilities and industrial plants and manufacturing and automation processes.
- Perform measurements, calculations, assessments, appraisals, surveys, studies, reports, work plans and other similar work.
- Analyze and assess the social and environmental impact of technical solutions.
- Organize and plan in the field of the company as well as in other institutions and organizations.
What we offer you
- Internship program in companies.
- Experience and tradition in the training of engineers.
- Laboratories equipped with high and recent technology.
- Training with a strong practical orientation.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, United States, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Russia, Taiwan , Turkey and Vietnam).
High degree of labor insertion in the following areas: Power generation • Electric vehicles • Electric lines and substations • Electric installations • Renewable energies (photovoltaic, wind, hydraulic, biomass, etc.).
General and specific skills that students must acquire during their studies, and that are required to grant the degree:
That students have demonstrated to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that imply knowledge coming from the vanguard of his field of study.
That students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and possess the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study.
That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues. • That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to both a specialized and non-specialized public.
That the students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.