The Degree in Diplomacy and International Relations arises from the need to train experts in international and interinstitutional management, knowledgeable about Law and international practice, with an academic and practical training that allows the creation and exploitation of development opportunities in the areas of cooperation, diplomacy, politics, commerce, industry and culture for the benefit of Guatemala and Guatemalans.
Prepare professionals with the necessary skills to participate successfully in any activity that involves business, institutional, State and international organizations and their derivations in the area of Protocol and international service management.
995645 / Pixabay
- Introduction to the protocol and international diplomatic ceremonial
- Effective communication and high performance
- International diplomatic protocol and ceremonial
- Spelling and grammar tools
- Workshop apa 6 and methodology of the elaboration of works
- Methodology of applied research
- Public image
- Label and host
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Workshop on negotiation, conflict resolution and crisis management
- Use and understanding of communication media
- Speech and public presentations
- Writing workshop
- Informatics seminar
- Logistics of special events
- Literature Workshop
7th Cycle 8th Cycle
- Workshop for the formulation, evaluation, management and cooperation of projects
- Fundamentals of political communication
- Final analysis
- Formulation and evaluation of projects
- Fundamentals of economics
- History of science and technology
- Introduction to the right
- Lobby and public relations workshop
- Public Relations, Lobbing and Coordination of the Press Office
- Fundamentals of e-commerce
- History of Philosophy
- Theory of international relations
11th Cycle 12th Cycle
- Analysis of historical facts
- Public image workshop and international projection
- Fundamentals of the public image
- Introduction to diplomatic and consular law
- Introduction to the general theory of the state
- World reality
- Workshop strategic and geopolitical planning
- Modern Geopolitics
- Introduction to the constitutional political right
- Semiology of speech
- International conventions, treaties and sea convention
- Introduction to public international law
- International economic integration
15th Cycle 16th Cycle
- Asia-Pacific political history
- Protocol cases
- International economic integration workshop
- Private international right
- Political analysis
- International Law of human rights
- Principles of foreign policy of guatemala
- Workshop of international, regional and NGO bodies
- International and regional organizations
- Thesis seminar
- Domestic tourism
- Take the Location Exam.
- Legible photocopy of both sides of the mid-level title, authenticated by a notary.
- Legible photocopy of the DPI Personal Identification Document, according to the standard required by the University and authenticated by a notary.
- Simple photocopy of mid-level grade certificates.
- Present Complete Stationery.
- Pass the race with an average above 70 points.
- English Language Management (Bachelor).
- Thesis and Private (Bachelor).
The graduate professional will obtain a training that integrates diplomatic, legal, economic, political, social, cultural, geographic, communicational and historical knowledge that provides a geopolitical and commercial perspective needed in today's world in an External Service and in a Private Sector that demands senior executives updated in the area of cooperation, the development of international and inter-institutional relations.