Did you know that the Design Degree:
- Does it aim to develop solid training and promote a wide range of skills that prepare you to work successfully in creative areas?
- Does it allow you to carry out projects with real application, in order to bring you closer to the job market?
- Do you provide laboratories (3DLab, UX Lab, Media Lab, Print Lab, Digital Lab, Photography Lab) that allow you to simulate professional activity?
- Is it a course built from multidisciplinary and integrative dialogue, assuming a generalist character designed for the pursuit of specialized studies at the master's level?
IADE international partnerships that allow you to do a semester of international mobility at a prestigious University.
Throughout your degree, you will have the opportunity to be in constant contact with the business world, either through seminars with leaders and reference professionals from national and multinational companies, or through the internship.
- Projects or consultancy in Design: Visual and Creative Communication / Industrial / Product / Environments
- Publicity agency
- Communication and Image Directions
- Web and Web Content Management
- Teaching in Educational Institutions
- Research in Art and Design, Cultural and Technological Arts
Time / Duration
Daytime / 6 Semesters
Santos - Lisbon
About the School
IADE is a laboratory of creativity, talent, and leadership recognized by society as a whole. It has encouraged students to put their own talents to the test, to believe in themselves, making them the ... Read More