We train highly trained engineers to practice their profession in the field of Information Technology and able to integrate into multidisciplinary work groups, showing ethical and responsible attitudes, respecting people, the social environment and the environment.
If you are interested in learning to
- Conceive, write, organize, plan, develop, sign and direct projects in the field of computer engineering that aim at the conception, development or exploitation of computer systems, services and applications.
- Define, evaluate and select hardware and software platforms for the development and execution of computer systems, services and applications.
- Conceive, develop and maintain systems, services and computer applications using the methods of software engineering as an instrument for quality assurance.
- Conceive and develop centralized or distributed computer systems or architectures integrating hardware, software and networks.
- Apply basic elements of economics and human resources management, organize and plan projects.
What we offer you
- Internship program in companies.
- Experience and tradition in the training of engineers.
- Laboratories equipped with high and recent technology.
- Training with a strong practical orientation.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Slovenia, United States, France, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Russia , Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam).
High degree of labor insertion in the following areas: Software engineering • Databases • Programming • Artificial intelligence • Robotics • Computer security • Computer architecture • Web technologies.
CB1 That students have demonstrated to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that starts from the base of general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that they imply knowledge coming from the vanguard of their field of study.
CB2 That students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional manner and have the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study.
CB3 That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
CB4 That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public
CB5 That students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.