Did you know that the Degree in Computer Engineering:
- Does it endow you with a solid background in engineering and computer science?
- Do you balance software development skills with the ability to manage projects / teams?
- Does it allow you to develop projects of increasing complexity, mostly on the border between software and hardware, with the support of an experienced faculty?
- Does it allow you to acquire ever stronger experience and skills in computer engineering and in the technologies of physical computing and the Internet of Things?
- Does it include a Microsoft IT Academy Certification and access to Technology Workshops on emerging topics in the field?
- Do you have a study plan oriented towards the creation, production and implementation of projects in the area, endowing you with the scientific and technical knowledge that the market requires?
- Do you follow market trends: artificial intelligence, internet of things, intelligent systems, among others?
IADE international partnerships that allow you to do a semester of international mobility at a prestigious University.
Throughout your degree, you will have the opportunity to be in constant contact with the business world, either through seminars with leaders and reference professionals from national and multinational companies - ifuture and master classes - or through the possibility of doing an internship.
- Computer Science and engineering
- Software Engineering
- Application development
- Analysis and design of information systems
- Computer project management
- Software project management
- Startup creation - technology-based entrepreneurship
- IT management and computer networks
- Systems Analyst
- Systems analyst and programmer
- Data Analyst / Internet of Things
- System administrator
- Database Administrator
- Network administrator
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist
Time / Duration
Daytime / 6 Semesters
Santos - Lisbon
About the School
IADE is a laboratory of creativity, talent, and leadership recognized by society as a whole. It has encouraged students to put their own talents to the test, to believe in themselves, making them the ... Read More