The BBA in Entrepreneurship - developed with the support of the Tiimiakatemia JAMK University of Applied Sciences, is a unique degree in business administration. It is structured over three years, plus a semester to work on the thesis and is based on a learning-based approach.
Students are not considered pupils, but entrepreneurs, creating their true company and learning to drive it.
At the beginning of the study process a learning contract is drawn up between the student, the team companies and their coach. Self-managed multicultural teams will work on its launch in an innovative English language environment.
We live in a rapidly changing world, which requires people with a great deal of initiative and the courage to be disruptive.
The innovative approaches to the course include:
- create a start-up with other young international entrepreneurs
- networking opportunities with business communities
- learn by doing
- working on your business
- non-professors coaches
- international and multicultural teams not classrooms
- proximity to the market
- holistic development of skills and competences
- focus on autonomy, creativity, dialogue and the sense of community
There are many career opportunities that Bachelor of Business Administration graduates in Entrepreneurship can pursue.
Graduates of our three-year degree are qualified for:
- I work as a consultant for international business companies
- continue to work in their companies
- be a project manager
- hire family-owned companies
- bring an entrepreneurial perspective to the corporate decision-making process
- I work as a business developer
Some of the results of Tiimiakatemia:
- 91% of students are in working life 6 months after graduation.
- 37% of students are entrepreneurs 6 months after the degree.
- 47% of students are entrepreneurially 2 years after classification.
MQF / EQF: Level 6
Study mode: Full time
Course location: Lugano
Program taught in: