We train qualified to direct all types of companies and assume the responsibilities of the different departments of production, marketing, finance, or human resources, providing a global and general vision of all the areas that make up a company and that are involved in its optimal development.
If you are interested in learning to
- Manage and manage companies of all kinds.
- Know the operation of the main areas of a company.
- Defend arguments and solve problems in the field of Business Administration.
- Gather and interpret business information making ethical use of it.
- Develop skills for graduate business studies with a high degree of autonomy.
What we offer you
- Internship agreements with more than 100 companies throughout the province.
- Extensive library with rooms for teamwork.
- Teaching staff with extensive teaching and research experience.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, United States, Slovenia, Finland, France, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey and Vietnam).
- Middle or higher responsibility positions in the main departments of any company.
- Audit or consulting companies.
- Self-employment, by creating own companies.
- Entrance into the bodies of public administration officials.
The student must demonstrate that he has and understands knowledge in the area of business administration, that he is at an advanced textbook level and also includes some aspects that imply knowledge from the forefront in the field of business administration.
The student should know how to apply their knowledge to their work in any field related to business administration, being able to develop and defend arguments and solve problems within business administration.
The student must be able to gather and interpret relevant data from the field of business administration to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues.
The student must be able to transmit information ideas, problems and solutions in the field of business administration to a public both specialized and non-specialized.
The student must develop the learning skills necessary to undertake postgraduate studies with a high degree of autonomy.
The student must learn to look for information, select it, do critical analysis, rework it, communicate it and make ethical use of it.
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.