We train highly trained professional professionals to practice their profession in the field of Aerospace Engineering and able to integrate into multidisciplinary work groups, showing ethical and responsible attitudes, respecting people, the social environment and the environment.
If you are interested in learning to
- Design and develop aerospace vehicles, aerospace propulsion systems, aerospace materials, airport infrastructure, air infrastructure and any space, traffic and air transport management system.
- Plan, write, direct and manage projects in the field of Aeronautical Engineering.
- Participate in flight test programs for taking data on take-off distances, ascent speeds, loss speeds, maneuverability and landing capabilities.
- Analyze and assess the social and environmental impact of technical solutions.
What we offer you
- Internship program in companies.
- Experience and tradition in the training of engineers.
- Agreement with the Air Force for training and practice.
- Laboratories equipped with high and recent technology.
- Training with a strong practical orientation.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, United States, France, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Russia, Taiwan and Vietnam).
High degree of labor insertion in the following areas:
Aerodynamics • Aeromotors • Propulsion • Aeronautical structures • Air navigation • Airports • Air transport • Control engineering.
CB1 - That students have proven to possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that is based on general secondary education, and is usually found at a level that, although supported by advanced textbooks, also includes some aspects that imply knowledge coming from the forefront of their field of study
CB2 - That the students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional way and possess the skills that are usually demonstrated through the elaboration and defense of arguments and the resolution of problems within their area of study
CB3 - That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant social, scientific or ethical issues
CB4 - That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to both a specialized and non-specialized public
CB5 - That the students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy
Access and admission of students
Access to the Official Bachelor University Teaching of the University of León as well as its admission procedures are regulated by Royal Decree 1892/2008, as amended and by the agreements reached by the Interuniversity Commission of Castilla y León.