It trains for the profession of Aeronautical Technical Engineer and gives access to the Master of Aeronautical Engineering.
Experiential Learning with real projects in companies: design aircraft, satellites, launchers, airlines, air navigation, airport infrastructures and show all your creativity.
- Use our state-of-the-art facilities whenever you want: wind tunnel, laboratories
- Learn with real projects the business world from the hand of our collaborating companies.
Characteristics of the Degree in Aerospace Engineering
All the information you need to know
- Start Date: 10 September 2020
- Duration: 4 years
- Modality: Face-to-face
- ECTS: 240
- Language: Spanish; English; Bilingual Spanish / English
- Campus: Madrid Villaviciosa de Odón
- University: Universidad Europea of Madrid
- Knowledge Area: Engineering
- Study Type: Degree
Differential Values of the Career in Aerospace Engineering
- 15 years of experience . Our faculty has an average of more than 15 years of experience in leading companies.
- 1 First to integrate BIM . First Spanish university to integrate BIM into the Civil Engineering curriculum
- 4 Among the best four . Chosen one of the four best universities in the training of architects by El Mundo
Why study a Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering in Aircraft in the EU?
- Tools to fulfill your dreams. Learning to design and direct aircraft manufacturing projects, calculate orbits, use avionics hardware and software, air safety, satellite missions and control systems are some of the skills that you can learn until you become a professional fully prepared to work in this sector.
- Learn with our Experiential Learning model working on your own projects with leading companies. Imagine getting an award before graduating like our students, who with the project “Flying Dreams” were a finalist in the Airbus Fly your ideas contest.
- You do internships in companies such as the European Space Academy Center…, and you participate in research projects, Workshops. You ensure a future in one of the three professions with the lowest unemployment in Spain.
- Experience in University Clubs: 500 grams of the Universidad Europea will be launched into space. The Air Division Student Club is working on the UESat1 project: they design, manufacture and test in the workshops of the Universidad Europea , such as Fab Lab and the Wind Tunnel, different devices to develop a small PocketQube 2P satellite in collaboration with AMSAT EA. The satellite has two missions: to be a repeater of amateur radio signals with a Linear Transponder and to test an ion pulse engine in space from Applied Ion Systems. It will be launched in mid-2020 to LEO (low Earth orbit) and will be orbiting for about 4 years. You are in time to be part of this historical milestone. We challenge you to learn by doing and prepare to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Get ready for graduate school. The Degree in Aerospace Engineering in Aircraft trains for the regulated profession of Aeronautical Technical Engineer in the field of specific aircraft technology and gives access to the Master's Degree in Qualifying Aeronautical Engineering and will make you an Aeronautical Engineer.
Study Plan and Subjects
- 9966002101 Calculation I
- 9966002102 Physical Foundations of Engineering I
- 9966002103 Computer Science for Engineering
- 9966002104 Graphic Expression
- 9966002105 Chemistry for Engineering
- 9966002106 Algebra
- 9966002107 Aerospace Technology
- 9966002108 Organization and Management of Aerospace Companies
- 9966002109 Calculus II
- 9966002110 Physical Foundations of Engineering II
- 9966002201 Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- 9966002202 Mechanical
- 9966002203 Materials Science
- 9966002204 Modern Language
- 9966002205 Navigation Systems I
- 9966002206 Fluid Mechanics I
- 9966002207 Statistics
- 9966002208 Material Strength and Elasticity
- 9966002209 Navigation Systems II
- 9966002210 History, Practice and Professional Deontology
- 9966002301 Entrepreneurial Leadership
- 9966002302 Aerospace Production and Projects
- 9966002303 Fluid Mechanics II
- 9966002304 Mechanical and Graphic Design
- 9966002305 Aeronautical Structures
- 9966002306 Air Transport
- 9966002307 Flight Mechanics
- 9966002308 Space Vehicles and Missiles
- 9966002309 Maintenance and Certification of Aerospace Vehicles
- 9966002310 Aerodynamics
- 9966002401 Aeroelasticity and Vibrations
- 9966002402 Propulsion Systems
- 9966002403 Aircraft Design
- 9966002404 Satellite Design
- 9966002405 Professional Internships I
- 9966002406 Professional Practices II
- 9966002407 Final Degree Project
- 9966002801 Aerospace Ecology
- 9966002802 Powertrain Complements
- 9966002803 Aerospace Production Systems
- 9966002804 Product Quality Assurance for Space
- 9966002805 Materials and Production Complements
- 9966002806 Budgetary Control
- 9966002807 Business Creation
- 9966002808 Multidisciplinarity I
- 9966002809 Multidisciplinarity II
- 9966002810 Professional Internships IIi
- 9966002811 Aerospace Vehicle Complements
Access to Aeronautics
Profile of new entry and access routes to the degree
The recommended income profile is as follows:
- Bachelor with a Science and Technology profile
- Vocation for aircraft
- Curious to know "how to do it"
- Oriented towards new knowledge
Access requirements (language if applicable)
Students will be able to access undergraduate studies according to the accesses established in RD 1892/2008, of November 14 and applicable current legislation, specifically:
- Apt in the Test for Access to the University, according to current legislation.
- Suitable for the Entrance Exams for people over 25 and over 45.
- Graduates, Graduates, Technical Engineers, Engineers, Architects or Graduates.
- Baccalaureate students from educational systems of Member States of the European Union and from other countries with which international agreements have been signed in this regard, may access the Degree as long as they have access to university in their educational system.
- Students from other countries that do not have an international agreement signed, must homologate their studies and take the university entrance test / s.
- Those over 40 years of age may also have access to the degree who, without having a degree that allows them access to the university, accredits a certain work or professional experience in relation to the degree they intend to access.
- Selectivity card with the qualification of suitable
- Two photocopies of the DNI
- File Transfer Fees
- Payment of the Admission Fee in advance or on the day of the appointment
What is the access test?
- Skills and skills assessment test
- General knowledge test
- Language assessment test
- Personal interview
Study the Degree in Aerospace Engineering in Aircraft in the best laboratories, created to guarantee that your learning takes place in a real environment, in order to make your projects come true.
Among the more than 20 laboratories that you find in the School of Architecture, Engineering and Design, for your studies the following stand out:
- Aeronautical Laboratory: space equipped with technical software such as CATIA design, structural calculations, NASTRAN / PATRAN, XFLOW, ANSYS, CFD Fluent, etc. Tools used by companies in the sector in their day-to-day life.
- Wind Tunnel: This space is one of the largest in Spain, both for academic and research use as well as for different entities and companies with two test chambers for aerodynamic testing of aircraft parts or other elements. In this space you can obtain the stability and control coefficients, maximum IC and stall angle, aerodynamic optimization of shapes, study of aerodynamic devices and surface finishes. The two test sections and adaptable instrumentation allow experimental aerodynamics studies to be carried out with full-scale models of unmanned vehicles and Reynolds numbers representative of their flight conditions.
- Digital Manufacturing Laboratory - FabLab: this 150 m2 laboratory is made up of several rooms with rapid prototyping machines such as 3D scanners and 3D printers of different formats to work with plastic, resin, powder and ceramics, as well as numerical control machinery such as plotters of vinyl, laser cutters, CNC milling machines and robotic arms of different characteristics.
- Laboratory of Electronics, Analogue and Digital: develops different activities such as the analysis of direct and alternating current networks, the design of digital / analog systems and digital integrated circuits, as well as the development and construction of electronic prototypes.
What will your EU experience be like?
- Build satellites, launchers, aircraft, engines and your supply chain.
- Designs and builds aeronautical equipment and systems.
- He works in the field of maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- He works in air navigation and navigation aids, satellite tracking or airport infrastructure.
- In the public function. In Defense, International Administration or General Administration of the State.
The Aerospace Engineering sector has full employability at the moment, it is the third profession with the lowest unemployment rate in Spain according to the report issued by Randstad in June 2017.
About the School
To provide our students with a comprehensive education, educating leaders and professionals who are prepared to respond to the needs of a global world, to contribute value in their professions and to ... Read More