The University of A Coruña, in its objective of offering training alternatives that improve the available offer, enables a student to simultaneously study Degree in Law and Degree in Business Administration and Management, Through the proposal of a joint program elaborated by the Faculties of Right and Economy and Company on the official curricula.
These studies have been taught in the Faculties of Law and Economics and Business for four courses, so that in the course 2014-2015 will graduate the first promotion of Law + ADE Simultaneity (in the present course 2013-2014 will graduate The sixth promotion of the Double Degree).
Why study the degree
Their training interest is undoubtedly because it allows the obtaining of a professional profile of great projection in the labor scope to be trained in two complementary disciplines and at the same time that they are increasingly seen to demand more in the society, either in the private sector or in The public or non-profit sector.
As far as the Law career is concerned, the training that is obtained is that of a Jurist (lawyers, judges, prosecutors, etc.). Its main task is to interpret and apply the Law, as well as represent and defend citizens in the face of conflicts.
If you rebel against injustice, if you dream of defending the most unprotected or with applying justice as a judge or prosecutor, you may have to take this career.
Regarding the career of ADE, the training that if obtained is that of a professional in the areas of economic and business management (company managers, administrators, managers, etc.). Its main task is to direct, organize and manage, as well as create companies and advise young entrepreneurs in the start up of their companies.
Likewise, if you rebel against the crisis and you have ideas to promote outlets that improve economic and social well-being, you may also have to take this career.
What is learned
Upon completion of these studies, the student will become a professional with a double training: On the one hand, he will be able to perform management, advisory and evaluation tasks in business organizations both in the legal area and in the business area.
Specifically, it will be able to handle the concepts and techniques used in the different functional areas of the company; As well as managing the relationships that exist between them and the general objectives of the organization (bankruptcy process, competition of creditors, mergers, acquisitions, transfer and management of assets, ...).
On the other hand, it will be able, with an eminently legal profile, and with a global knowledge of all the areas related to the world of Law, to lead the development of projects and adapt efficiently to an area of rapid evolution.
Likewise, we acquire a theoretical and practical knowledge of our legal system, both national, regional and European. In addition, one also learns to argue and to handle the basic tools to act in the Courts, in the Offices of Lawyers, Public Administrations, etc.
Structure of the Study
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Economic history
- Analysis of Financial Operations
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Business Economics: Management and Organization
- Mathematics I
- Romanistic Foundations of Western Legal Culture
- Spain in the Historical-Legal Configuration of Europe
- Constitutional Law: Sources and Rights
- Law teory
- Right of the Person
- Criminal law. General part
- State Constitutional Organization
- Company Law
- State Ecclesiastical Law
- Family right
- Constitution and Judicial Power
- Institutions and Legal-Administrative Order
- Statistics I
- Mathematics II
- World and Spanish Economy
- Microeconomics. Markets and Competition
- Financial Accounting I
- Introduction to Marketing
- Right of Obligations and Damages
- Performance and Assets of Public Administrations
- Fundamentals of Financial Law
- Public International Law
- Sanctioning right
- Labor law
- Statistics and Introduction to Econometrics
- Economic policy
- Macroeconomics and Business Environment
- Financial Accounting II
- Theory of Investment
- Treasury. Tax system
- Law of the European Union
- Commercial Law: Company Law and Securities-Securities
- Right of Recruitment
- Criminal law. Special Part
- Criminal Procedural Law
- Tax Law
- Theory of Financing
- Management accounting
- Economic Analysis of Organizations
- Market research
- Strategic Management and Business Policy I
- Philosophy of Law
- Real rights
- Autonomous Public Law
- Private international right
- Related searches
- Commercial Law: Business Contracts. Bankruptcy Law and Maritime Law
- Accounting for Corporate Transactions
- Information Systems for Financial Management of the Company
- Organizational Design
- Commercial distribution
- Accounting Management
- Financial planning
- Spanish Public Finance. Tax system
- Strategic Management and Business Policy II
- Commercial address
- Law of succession
- Final Project
- Final Project
Professional and academic outputs
The title of Law graduate will ensure that the students who complete the studies have a theoretical and practical training in our legal system, both the national as the autonomous and the European.
Graduates will be able to understand the functioning of the legal system, will be able to argue in law and will know the basic tools to act in the Courts.
ADE graduates should manage the concepts and techniques used in the different functional areas of the company, as well as understand the relationships that exist between them and the general objectives of the organization. They are also empowered to make decisions and assume managerial tasks.
Professional environment in which it is located
From the point of view of the labor insertion, as law graduates have high prospects of access to a job, because the versatility of studies, enables them to perform a legal activity in both the private and the public.
But above all, the socioeconomic characteristics of both the city of A Coruña and its metropolitan area have an important development of the services and industry sectors that need legal professionals.
The city has its headquarters in the highest judicial body of the Autonomous Community, the High Court of Justice of Galicia, the Provincial Court and a large number of courts. Likewise, the Delegation of the Government in Galicia and a number of autonomous agencies in the Herculan capital, which determines a great demand for positions in the public administration.
As far as private initiative is concerned, companies specializing in banking and the textile sector are particularly significant, all of them with a clear need for legal cabinets or services.
In addition, graduates in ADE can obtain jobs as managers with responsibilities (medium or high management) in an economic and business context characterized by their increasing complexity and dynamism. The processes of economic globalization, with their repercussions in the scope of the internationalization of the companies, will determine the work outline of these graduates.
With respect to the entrance profile, it is advisable for the student who initiates the Simultaneity to have, on the one hand, with respect to Law, reading ability, comprehension and oral and written expression, basic humanistic knowledge and interest in the solution of Conflicts and for the knowledge of the technical complexity of a specific area such as the legal one.
On the other hand, as far as ADE is concerned, students should have an interest in the world of organization management, specifically in companies, with a decision-making orientation and with a great capacity to relate concepts, techniques And situations.
Common access requirements
In order to request a place, one of the following access requirements established in art. 2 of RD 1892/2008:
- To be in possession of the title of Bachillerato, or equivalent, and to pass the Test of Access to the University (PAU)
- Comply with the requirements for access to the university in the educational systems of member states of the European Union or other states with which Spain has signed international agreements in this area.
- Have passed the University Access Test for over 25 years, or have it passed, in the University System of Galicia, according to previous regulations.
- Have passed the university entrance test for those over 45 years.
- Possess a title of superior technician of professional formation, teachings of plastic arts and design or superior technical technician, or equivalent titles.
- Possess an official university degree, a degree from correspondents to the previous order of university education (graduate, graduate, engineer, etc.) or equivalent degrees.
- To be able to access the university according to educational orders prior to that established by Royal Decree 1892/2008, of November 14, not contemplated in the previous sections.
About the School
The University of A Coruña is a public institution whose primary objective is the generation, management and dissemination of culture and scientific, technological and professional knowledge through t ... Read More