- Faculty : Escuela Politécnica Superior
- Modality : face-to-face
- Language : English
- Duration : 4 courses
- ECTS : 240
For the student who decides to Degree in Telecommunications It is important to have maximum interest in New Technologies, skills in Mathematics, Physics and Languages, space vision, practical and methodical sense, capacity for observation and attention, creativity, ability to work, teamwork.
In addition, to aspire to be a telecommunications engineer must be innovative and creative spirit, be a dynamic and active person, with the need to help facilitate society day by day through alternatives based on progress.
This University with Engineering in Telecommunication Systems Offers you facilities with the latest technology where you can develop knowledge. In addition, we are a dynamic and restless institution with the spirit of growing together with our students with real projects with which together with theory you will receive a comprehensive training with the objective that you get an academic base to achieve your job dreams.
- Technicians of Local, Autonomic, Central or Community Administration.
- Manufacturers of telecommunications equipment.
- Network operators and telecommunication services.
- Designer of communications networks.
- Director of technological systems and equipment projects.
- Hardware developer.
- Telecommunication systems consultant.
- Director of ICT projects.
- Software designer of telecommunication products.
- Programming Fundamentals
- Calculation I
- Physics I
- Theology I
- Technical English
- Physics II
- Calculus II
- Analysis and Synthesis of Circuits I
- Fundamental Ethics
- Programation advance
- Digital electronic
- Probability and Random Models
- Signals and Systems
- Theology II
- Basics of Telematics
- Electromagnetic fields
- Analysis and Synthesis of Circuits II
- Foundations of Admón. And Organization of Companies
- Electronic components
- Numerical analysis
- Communications Networks and Services I
- Applied Ethics and Bioethics
- Communication theory
- Communications Networks and Services II
- Lines of transmission
- Digital Signal Processing
- Social doctrine of the church
- Fundamentals of Acoustics
- Multimedia Processing
- Electronic systems
- Mobile and Wireless Communications
- Optical Communications
- Optional 1
- Telecommunications Systems
- Optional 2
- Optativa 3
- Final Grade Work
- Telecommunications Policies and Legislation
- Fundamentals of Technical Office and Project Management
- Electrical Engineering and Energy
- Optional 4
- Communications Instrumentation
- Common Telecommunications Infrastructures
- Broadband and Digital Home Infrastructures
- Development of Applications for Digital TV
- Application Development for Mobile Devices
- Remote sensing
- Space Telecommunication
- Architectural Acoustics
- Audio and Video Basics
- Business practice
Studying Telecommunications at UCAM allows you to Actual practices in large companies Of the sector where you can Complete your training Becoming a great professional trained for the real world.
Bachiller LOGSE with selectivity, training cycles of higher grade or FP 2nd degree, access test for over 25 years, access for over 40 years with professional experience, university degree and own access tests.
Salvador Zaragoza, Student Degree in Engineering in Telecommunication Systems. "Teleco apart from the classes it offers you have facilities quite Competent how is he Electronics laboratory, image and sound laboratory, MAC rooms and even a renewable energy laboratory. "
About the School
La Universidad Católica San Antonio - UCAM, como universidad católica, se caracteriza por ofrecer a sus alumnos una formación integral, basada en los conocimientos teóricos y técnicos específicos de c ... Read More