A bachelor's degree, multiple job opportunities.
- Multidisciplinary vision with several opportunities in the labor market.
- Focus on the design, management and dissemination of tourism and hospitality.
- Undertake, innovate and create: Tourism Lab immersions in the Startups Factory and Beta-i.
- Development of innovative projects in national and international competitions with participation of companies.
- Permanent update on the latest trends.
- Laboratory Experiences: Gourmet Academy, Tech Lab, Tourism Lab, Travel Agency, Virtual Lab, Language Academy.
- Degree recognized by Turismo de Portugal.
- More than 170 partnerships in the areas of tourism.
This Tourism course , with a strong connection to the business world, focuses on the design, management and dissemination of tourism and hospitality in its different aspects, opening up a range of unique job opportunities.
More than 170 partnerships in the areas of tourism and hospitality, which provide students with real and diverse experiences of the entire tourism system: Vila Galé, Pestana, Tivoli Hotels, Viajes Abreu Group, Uniplaces, Museums of Portugal, CCB, Zomato, Tourism Forum 2.1, among many other partnerships.
In this course students will also have the opportunity to participate in the Tourism Train Experience , a revitalization project of desertified areas in the interior of the country, which allows them to present projects to Turismo de Portugal and to the Secretary of State for Tourism in the first year of the course.
Course with one of the highest rates of employability in the market: 95% Tourism (source: infocursos).
Direction and management of tourist companies
Tour operators, travel agencies and air carriers
Technical functions in public and private entities of the tourist sector
Specialized projects within the leisure industry
Promotion and tourist animation
Coordination of documentary services related to tourism
Geography or History or Portuguese
The global network of Laureate International Universities offers 70 institutions in 20 countries where students can make international mobility through the programs garcilaso and erasmus.
Proximity to the business world through seminars, internships and projects, among others.
The degree in Tourism at Universidade Europeia is an asset for those who want to work in a sector as important as tourism. During my academic journey I acquired knowledge that I can now put into practice and be valued. In relation to the faculty, they are active in the labor market, thus being able to transmit their opinions and advice.