The Bachelor (a) in Tourism Management has the skills to manage and lead organizations engaged in tourism operation with regional, national and international levels, through service, effective planning, leadership and collaborative work also is capable of generate profitable tourism projects in a sustainable way, by identifying potential natural and cultural resources, effective and with which account territory; all it supported by research, marketing and use of updated technologies, under a sense of social responsibility.
The Bachelor (a) in Tourism Management can practice in the following areas:
- Hosting companies.
- Food and beverage companies.
- Travel companies.
- Nature tourism enterprises, cultural, health and sports.
- Business conferences and conventions.
- Theme parks.
- Operators of tourist services in general.
- government departments responsible for tourism at the federal, state and municipal levels.
- Consulting and advisory services.
- official and non-governmental agencies tourism.
- Tourism research centers.
Applicant desirable characteristics:
- Interest perform professionally in tourism.
- Interest in the administrative sciences.
- basic computer skills.
- Basic research skills.
- Communication skills in English, equivalent to the level of TOEFL 350 points or more.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Service attitude.
Accredited by the National Council for Quality Tourism Education, AC (CONAET) Term:
Faculty of Tourism: May 23, 2017.
School of Tourism and Gastronomy: November 27, 2018.
About the School
The mission of the University of Colima, as a social, public, and autonomous organization, is to contribute to the transformation of society through the comprehensive education of high school students ... Read More