Educators and social educators are professionals responsible for responding to social inequalities from education, but also from perspectives linked to social welfare policies.
Why study the degree
Volume 1 of the White Paper of the degree program in pedagogy and social education concludes that the demand for these studies far exceeds the offer made by university institutions, being a degree that enjoys great acceptance.
The multipurpose nature of the degree in social education guarantees its presence in a wide variety of areas of intervention in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Structure of the Study
- Theory of Education
- Design and Development of Socio-Educational Action
- Developmental Psychology
- Social psychology
- Social Pedagogy
- Gender, Equality and Education
- Permanent Education
- Information Technology and Social Communication
- Environmental Education and Culture of Sustainability
- Education History
- Organization and Management of Socio-educational Institutions
- Multicultural Education
- Social Services and Social Welfare
- Intervention in Family Risk Contexts
- Education of Minors in Social Security and Conflict
- Sociocultural Animation and Management
- Adult and Senior Education
- Research Methods
- Dynamics of Communication and Collaboration in Socio-Educational Action
- Occupational Guidance
- Socio-educational Action with Minorities and Vulnerable Groups
- Psychological Intervention in Disabilities
- Techniques of Collection and Analysis of Information
- Evaluation Methods of Socio-educational Programs and Services
- Practicum I
- Sociology of Education
- Anthropology of Education
- Resources and Strategies for Intervention in Leisure
- Employment Orientation and Policies
- Practicum II
- Community Psychology
- Development and Prevention of Addictive Behaviors
- Philosophical Issues of the Contemporary World
- Education and Social Media
- Education for Peace, Conflict Resolution and Citizenship
- Evaluation and Diagnosis of Socio-educational Needs
- Local Administration and Cultural and Educational Action
- Final Project
The income profile we would like to have would be students interested in formal and non-formal educational processes; Determined to be actively involved in their learning process, motivated by socio-educational knowledge and sensitive to policies that place social justice at the heart of action, as demanded by the new university guidelines; And aware that his success as a student and professional future of Social Education will depend, to a large extent, on his own efforts.
Common access requirements
In order to request a place, one of the following access requirements established in art. 2 of RD 1892/2008:
- To be in possession of the title of Bachillerato, or equivalent, and to pass the Test of Access to the University (PAU)
- Comply with the requirements for access to the university in the educational systems of member states of the European Union or other states with which Spain has signed international agreements in this area.
- Have passed the University Access Test for over 25 years, or have it passed, in the University System of Galicia, according to previous regulations.
- Have passed the university entrance test for those over 45 years.
- Possess a title of superior technician of professional formation, teachings of plastic arts and design or superior technical technician, or equivalent titles.
- Possess an official university degree, a degree from correspondents to the previous order of university education (graduate, graduate, engineer, etc.) or equivalent degrees.
- To be able to access the university according to educational orders prior to that established by Royal Decree 1892/2008, of November 14, not contemplated in the previous sections.
About the School
The University of A Coruña is a public institution whose primary objective is the generation, management and dissemination of culture and scientific, technological and professional knowledge through t ... Read More