The training aims to train intermediate-level middle-level cadres capable of occupying middle-management jobs within the framework of company management.
The training lasts three years, including the first two years in common core with the Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, the Bachelor's Degree in Legal and Political Sciences and the Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management.
The holders of the General Option License will be able to master the basic techniques of Management and to appreciate the data of the socio-economic environment.
Holders of the Quantitative Option License will be able to master the decision support issues and the data analysis tools.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
Two possibilities :
- Admission in first year on competitive examinations open to all Baccalaureate holders of secondary education
- Direct admission in the 3rd year on the examination of files for all external candidates holding a degree in economics or a related discipline.
- Specialization courses
- Continuous monitoring for each lecture
- An examination session (oral or written) at the end of each semester organized according to the subjects registered during the semester
- Drafting of a report of a training period before a jury at the end of the cycle
TO THE PROFESSIONAL PLAN
If General Option:
- Working in an accounting, administrative or financial department
- Working as an auditor or management controller
If Quantitative Option:
- Become an executive in a financial institution (banking and insurance) or in the field of actuarial practice
- Working in a financial research firm
- Working in an industrial company
- Working in a public service
THE ACADEMIC PLAN
- Continuation of studies in the second cycle: If General Option, pursuing studies in Master Bank / Finance. If Quantitative option, continuing studies in Master Information System
The first two years of License are held on the Nkolbisson campus.
The third year takes place on the Ekounou campus.
About the School
The Catholic University of Central Africa is a subregional institution of higher education that combines academic excellence with ethical responsibility and aims at the integral training of a new gene ... Read More