The title of Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources Aims to train specialists in the defense and advice of workers and entrepreneurs, with a broad legal branch and a deepening in Labor Law and Social Security. Another branch of economic and technical, with special attention to the vision of the business subsystem of HR, without forgetting the global vision of the company, both from an internal and external perspective, with all the exogenous economic factors that influence the company system . Finally, a sociological branch without which we would not have a complete view of the exciting world of Labor Relations.
We offer you an exciting training project, both from a personal and professional point of view. Our desire is that you take full advantage of all the resources that we will put into your hands and that will allow you to become a highly qualified professional.
Why study the degree
If you consider that labor relations and human resources are a fundamental activity at an individual and collective level, which play a decisive role in the quality of life of people and in the proper functioning of companies and organizations, the Degree in Labor Relations and Resources Human offers you the right tools to develop a multidisciplinary perspective essential for the leaders of tomorrow's work world.
What is learned
- The necessary knowledge to understand the complexity and dynamic and interrelational nature of the work, attending in an integrated way to its juridical, organizational, psychological, sociological, historical and economic perspective.
- Application of theoretical and practical knowledge acquired in its various fields of action: job counseling, management and personnel management, work organization and management and mediation in the labor market.
- Use of ICT.
Structure of the Study
- Introduction to Law
- Introduction to Economics
- Company Organization
- Work Psychology
- Basic Informatics
- Corporate and Cooperative Law
- Economy and Business
- Working Methods
- Social History and Contemporary Politics
- Theory of the labour relations
- Labor Law I
- Trade Union Law I
- HR Management and Management I
- Sociology of Work
- Descriptive statistics
- Labor Law II
- Right of Union II
- HR Management and Management II
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Research Techniques
- Social Security Law I
- Prevention and Management of Occupational Risks I
- Spanish economy
- Community Labor Law and Instance of the European Union
- Social structure
- Business Communication Skills and Techniques
- Social History of Labor
- Labor Relations in the Naval and Maritime-Fisheries
- Tax System and Taxation of the Company
- Social Security Law II
- Prevention and Management of Occupational Risks II
- Labor Economics
- Administrative law
- Work Audit
- Environmental management
- Applied Informatics
- Labor Administrative Procedure and Sanctioning
- Sociology of Consumption
- Negotiation Techniques
- Strategic Direction
- Practices of Labor Law and Social Security
- Related searches
- Social Policies
- Final Project
Professional and academic outputs
The multiple outlets offered by this degree make it one of the most versatile in the job market. According to the curricular guidelines, the profile of graduates in the Degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources responds to independent professionals, responsible and with values based on social justice that can exercise their activity in multiple jobs, as well as in different sectors of activity.
Professional environment in which it is located
- Public Administration
- Professional Offices
- NGOs and other non-profit organizations
Professional and academic outputs
- Social Worker
- Management and HRM
- Employment and local development agents
- Prevention of occupational hazards
- Social and labor auditor
The degree in Labor Relations and Human Resources offers an interesting curriculum to those who wish to be participants in the search for answers to the economic, social, legal, organizational and political challenges posed by labor relations and human resources in the globalized 21st century . We are looking for people interested in developing their communicative and understanding skills, people capable of seeing the same situation from different perspectives and reaching solutions that benefit all those involved, people who want to learn actively and study the world of industrial relations And human resources. The new Degree offers the opportunity to develop a multidisciplinary perspective essential for the leaders of tomorrow's work world.
If you consider that labor relations and human resources are a fundamental activity at the individual and collective level, which play a decisive role in the quality of life of people and in the proper functioning of companies and organizations, the Degree in Labor Relations and Resources Human offers you the right tools to be active protagonist of these realities.
Common access requirements
In order to request a place, one of the following access requirements established in art. 2 of RD 1892/2008:
- To be in possession of the title of Bachillerato, or equivalent, and to pass the Test of Access to the University (PAU)
- Comply with the requirements for access to the university in the educational systems of member states of the European Union or other states with which Spain has signed international agreements in this area.
- Have passed the University Access Test for over 25 years, or have it passed, in the University System of Galicia, according to previous regulations.
- Have passed the university entrance test for those over 45 years.
- Possess a title of superior technician of professional formation, teachings of plastic arts and design or superior technical technician, or equivalent titles.
- Possess an official university degree, a degree from correspondents to the previous order of university education (graduate, graduate, engineer, etc.) or equivalent degrees.
- To be able to access the university according to educational orders prior to that established by Royal Decree 1892/2008, of November 14, not contemplated in the previous sections.
About the School
The University of A Coruña is a public institution whose primary objective is the generation, management and dissemination of culture and scientific, technological and professional knowledge through t ... Read More