Degree in International Tourism
In the current scenario of international tourism, concern for sustainability, increasing competition between destinations, the demand for quality at a reasonable price, are challenges in a changing environment.
Given this paradigm, The Ostelea School of Hospitality and Tourism offers a new undergraduate degree in International Tourism, whose main objective is to train leaders, managers and technicians able to manage tourism successfully, and from any functional area, mainly dedicated companies and businesses planning and management of destinations and international travel.
Reasons to study a degree in International Tourism Ostelea
- 12 months "guaranteed" Practices in companies such as NH Hotels, Melia, H10, Hotusa, Eurostar, Hilton, Turijobs, fork, Sixt, etc.
- Erasmus program for exchanges in Europe.
- Languages. Possibility of studying the Degree in Castilian, Bilingual (Castilian and English) and Russian as an optional language.
- International Mobility Program. In addition to the Erasmus program, Ostelea has many special agreements with foreign universities. Some universities are UPC in Lima (Peru), the Mayab Anahuac University in Mexico City (Mexico) or the INSEEC (Paris).
- 4 + 1: Ostelea provides the opportunity for the Master in International Tourism Management degree after completion.
- Attendance at trade fairs. As Barcelona Travel, considered the most important fair of the sector in Catalonia; or IBTM one of the leaders in business tourism.
- International faculty: Part of the contents are taught by professors from universities Ostelea partners.
- Series of meetings with managers of hotels and catering companies, and international tourism consultants.
- Choice of two routes with a major (Strategic Management and International Tourism Management Product Creation and promotion of international destinations).
- Specialized management software: Students will learn the management of bookings, Amadeu through e-learning, one of the platforms of leading global reserves.
- Authorised by the Generalitat of Catalonia Education Department.
The degree in International Tourism Ostelea is classified into 9 modules:
- Address and business management services.
- Foundations and dimensions of tourism.
- Accommodation and catering management.
- International tourism distribution and transport.
- Resources and international travel.
- International destinations.
- Foreign languages applied to tourism.
- Final degree project
Professions Career Services is a support area for students and alumni Our goal is to guide and accompany the student to reach new professional goals and achieve a better match between your expectations and professional interests with the labor market.
- Employment Workshops
- Company Meetings
- Graduate Programme
- Weekly Newsletter
- 4th year degree Itineraries Entrepreneurs
- Online job forum
- Companies engaged in the planning and management of international destinations.
- Travel agencies, tour operators, online travel agencies (OTAs).
- Hotel companies, especially in management positions, business address, customer services and management of reserves.
- Companies engaged in international management, such as fairs and congresses events.
- Consultants in the field of international tourism.
About the School
Somos un centro universitario internacional especializado en la formación de líderes, directivos y técnicos especializados en la industria del Hospitality