Created in 1999, following growth of International Relations courses in Brazil, the course of international relations at FASM became one of the pioneers in the city of São Paulo, and today has more than a decade of success and training professionals working in areas of research, foreign trade, logistics, finance, strategy, non-governmental organizations and diplomacy.
The course aims to prepare students to understand, analyze and think new global structures, so that they are at the end of the course, trained to analysis, consulting and business in the international arena.
The Internationalist graduated from FASM is able to understand the possibilities of an increasingly globalized world and propose grants for specific issues that are involved, either in academia and research, whether in the labor market, governments or the strategies of called third sector.
- In FASM, the student has proximity to the teachers - 100% are Masters or Doctors - which enables a better use and continuous learning
- The research lines of LAI - International Analysis Laboratory - usually become prominent publications in the area. Thus, students have their first published work still in the formative years
- Lectures and seminars with IR professionals, especially in semi inaugural classes Symposium on Latin America and the Week of International Relations
- Publication of the Inter-Relations, electronic bulletin edited ongoing for more than a decade
- Instrumental teaching of English, French and Spanish
- Exchange of one semester at the University of Coimbra, where the student has contact with the European academic environment, turning this unique experience credits for your course
- Possibility of other language courses on the rise (Mandarin, for example), in partnership with specialized institutions
The graduates of FASM are in prominent positions in the national diplomacy, diplomacy of other countries, large companies, banks, universities in Brazil and abroad (such as teachers or master / doctorate), non-governmental organizations, international organizations or institutions renowned research.
The FASM seeks to develop the student all the essential skills in a professional International Relations for his rise and success.
The International Analysis Laboratory was born in 2002. Space is a study center that brings together teachers and students in research lines that express the diversity of topics and interests in the area of international affairs.
The LAI has a room-based available to all students and teachers of the course, with journals, study tables, computers and space for extra classes.
In ten years of existence, students and teachers set up projects in the fields of anthropology, international law, international politics, international marketing, sociology and geography, among others.
Thus, publications arranged from the LAI structure have multiplied: Politics and international conflicts, looks to the east and the UN in the XXI century are the result of the Weeks of International Relations; the International Notes collection publishes the best course conclusion work of graduate students; and the Inter-Relations journal has surpassed the second ten editions.
The way they work and academic proposal is recognized throughout Brazil and the results of research and publications have gained visibility in the country and also outside it. The LAI, singular research center in the panorama of RI in Brazil, is a landmark and differential course of International Relations FASM. A place to research, discuss, learn and teach.