Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
International markets require professionals who provide strategic challenges and problems to which companies face global solutions.
The overall objective of the program is to train professionals with knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet the challenges of national and international economic environment and adapt to changes thereof, through the planning and management of public and private organizations related to the various areas of international trade operating under a legal framework.
We prepare professionals to:
- Provide consulting in hedging financial risks through the involvement of business in derivatives markets or other instruments used in the stock market.
- Analyze cultural differences to generate strategies for both nostalgic markets
- and regional,
- Adapt the processes of international marketing to the growing trade in services and databases,
- Design strategies with a high level of awareness in search of that marketing
- respect international biodiversity issues and encourage recycling, environmental protection, use and renewal of resources,
- Make logistics for the supply of goods and services in a timely manner in international markets.
This program is designed for students to acquire the ability to analyze cultural differences to generate strategies with a high level of awareness in search for the international marketing respects biodiversity and encourage recycling issues, environmental protection, use and renewal resources, and establish logistics for the supply of goods and services in a timely manner in international markets.
The aspiring to join the program must have: Knowledge
- Basic math
- Basic computer management package
- Notions of positive law
- Fundamentals of Management
- Research Methodology
- Basic English
- Reading Comprehension
- Analysis and synthesis of information
- Writing and verbal communication
- Interest in obtaining knowledge
- Respect for people and their ways of thinking
- Interest for the care and preservation of the environment
- social commitment
- High ethical sense
- Personal growth
- Consistency and discipline
- Upon graduating, the professional will have the following powers:
- Plan and organize administrative functions within foreign trade companies
- successfully perform import and / or export of goods and services
- Develop strategies for international competitiveness for domestic enterprises.
- Conduct research market for international companies to participate
- successfully in these markets.
- Identify interactions of economic agents through the dynamics of domestic and international markets to carry out alternative solutions to different organizations.
- Knowing the international financial and monetary system to interpret trade relations between countries that allow them to successfully penetrate international markets by using different financial instruments in the world.
- Interpret the country's participation in business interactions and integration of markets that globalization sets
- Interpreting international problems through a complex analysis of international relations that affect markets that allow them to raise different scenarios for companies that venture into international markets
- Understand the culture of countries to adapt products and services offered by companies to the different markets.
- Knowing and applying national and international regulations on foreign trade, primarily Mexican customs legislation within the framework of imports and exports.
full curriculum map
Da click here to know all the educational experiences that includes the program (link to PDF FILE - "MAPACURRICULAR.PDF)
The program is taught at the Faculty of Administrative Sciences of the Universidad Veracruzana located in the city of Xalapa, Veracruz. Mexico.
Admission test (foreign nationality): $ 2.103 Registration PMX degree (Foreign Nationality): $ 2.000 PMX Expedition credential: $ 25.00 PMX
http://www.uv.mx/fcas Last updated: February, 2016
About the School
Universidad Veracruzana (UV) is one of the largest public universities in Mexico. It is distributed throughout the state of Veracruz in 5 regional campuses, offering postgraduate and undergraduate deg ... Read More