THE Degree in human resources management and strategic organization Is a reference of quality and leadership based on the international trends of the Human Resources function. It is a human resources course that focuses on the fundamental principles of management, work and human behavior in organizations. Here students will develop personal and professional skills through shadowing experiences, professional talks, workshops, and human resource labs.
The degree is based on:
- Scientific, including areas such as management, psychology and economics;
- Technical, through financial management, computer science and training management;
- Of practical application, through the administrative management of human resources, selection and recruitment.
- Consulting in Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Human Resources Management and Direction
- Coordination and Management of Work Teams
- Management and Development of Vocational Training
- Organization and Rationalization of Labor
- Recruitment and Selection Management
- Company Social Audit
About the School
The Universidade Europeia is part of the largest global group of Higher Education - Laureate International Universities - and offers access to student-centered quality education.