Corporate Human Factor Management must have sensitivity for diagnosing organizational culture and climate; ability to understand the institutional policy on its human capital, capacity levels, potential and needs change; ability to generate actions that strengthen the participation and commitment of its human factor to the growth of the organization.
EAN offers a curriculum for technicians and graduates in Management of Human Factor legitimated by an Advisory Council of companies committed to the institutional project. Teachers have extensive training and experience and are trained in handling teaching strategies to promote the acquisition of skills. The practical training of students efectiviza by analyzing real cases of companies associated with EAN, which expose their problems for treatment within subjects. pre ateneos professionals in companies and discussions with experts from Management Sciences are being done.
Scope of Title Associate Degree in Human Resources Management
Graduates will be able to:
- Interpret and apply laws relating to labor law, social security and work environment necessary to effectively manage human resources in organizations.
- Implement registrations and legal administrative circuits linked to the recruitment and payment of staff salaries as employees.
- Identify needs, design, coordinate and evaluate training programs human resources.
- Internally or externally to advise organizations on positioning and repositioning of human resources, depending on the skills required to achieve business objectives.
Scope of Bachelor Degree in Management of Human Factor
Graduates will be able to:
- Select, organize and manage human resources in organizations of different types, activity and size, integrating into his paintings driving or staff.
- Participate from the perspective of the human factor in the development of new ventures, both in the manufacturing and services, as a member of such organizations or as an independent consultant.
- Guide enterprises towards growth, developing them in seeking new business opportunities through strategic engagement of its human factor, as a member of such organizations or as an independent consultant.
- 01. Fundamentals of Management
- 02. Sociology
- 03. Fundamentals of Human Resources Management
- 04. Mathematics
- 05. Computers
- 06. Labour Law I
- 07. General Economy
- 08. Group Dynamics
- 09. Fundamentals of Training and Workforce Development
- 10. Accounting
- 11. Statistics
- 12. Labour Law II
- 13. Project Design
- 14. Applied Economics
- 15. Work Psychology
- 16. Applied Educational Technology
- 17. Conflict Management and Negotiation I
- 18. Operational HR Management
- 19. Communication Management
- 20. costs
- 21. Assessment Project Diracción
- 22. Management Negotiating With ict II
- 23. Compensation Policy
- 24. Driving Task
- 25. Human Factor I
- 26. Organizational Analysis
- 27. Ethics and Professional Ethics
- 28. Business Strategy
- 29. Integration Seminar and Practice I
- 30. International Labor Law
- 31. Human Factor II
- 32. Control Panel
- 33. Research Methodology
- 34. Institutional Communication
- 35. Human Factor III
- 36. Knowledge Management and Organizational Development
- 37. Management Techniques
- 38. Professional Practice Seminar II
- 39. Final Workshop
University Analyst in Human Resource Management (3 years)
Degree in Human Resource Management (4 years)
Program taught in: