By graduating from the Financial Management career, you are able to:
- Select fi nancial solutions suitable for companies, using instruments and services from fi nancial institutions and intermediaries.
- Design financial plans that contribute to the optimization of fi nancial structures and levels of profitability of companies and individuals.
- Manage fi nancial resources using instruments that provide money, capital and derivatives markets.
- Carry out the financial valuation of an organization to collaborate in merger and acquisition processes.
- Manage investment portfolios to maximize the profitability of investors.
- Evaluate investment projects to support decision-making processes.
- Contribute to the creation of wealth in companies, through the efficient administration of fi nancial resources and investment in productive projects.
- Advise companies to maintain, recover or increase their financial viability.
As a Financial Management professional, you can apply your knowledge and develop yourself in:
- Any public or private, national and international company
- Banks, investment companies and accounting consultants
- Departments of finance and financial analysis in public and private companies
- The world of entrepreneurship when creating your own company
- Effective communication (8 credits)
- Accounting and costs (8 credits)
- Fundamentals of administration (4 credits)
- Mathematical fundamentals (12 credits)
- Information Technologies for Business (8 credits)
- Introduction to administration and finance (8 credits)
- Leadership style and leadership (4 credits)
- Business projects (4 credits)
- Economics (8 credits)
- Administrative accounting (8 credits)
- Financial administration (8 credits)
- Financial Mathematics (8 credits)
- Corporate Finance (8 credits)
- Positive Psychology (8 credits)
- Administration and regulation of financial institutions (4 credits)
- Statistics and forecasts for decision-making (12 credits)
- Evaluation of projects and sources of financing (8 credits)
- Analysis of financial statements (8 credits)
- Tax Law (4 credits)
- Modeling for decision making (8 credits)
- Money and capital market (8 credits)
- Financial Econometrics (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary I - III (24 credits)
- Workshop of effective presentations (4 credits)
- Planning and decision-making workshop (4 credits)
- Banking and financial group administration (8 credits)
- Valuation of companies (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary IV - VI (24 credits)
- Securitization of assets and debt (4 credits)
- Derivative financial instruments (8 credits)
- Investment, debt and risk analysis (8 credits)
- Optional disciplinary VII - X (32 credits)
- Practical option (32 credits)
- Elective disciplinary XI - XII (16 credits)
- Professional ethics and citizenship (8 credits)
- Financial Planning (8 credits)
- International Finance (8 credits)
- Elective disciplinary XIII - XIV (16 credits)
- Professional English course (8 credits)
See 18 more programs offered by Universidad Tecmilenio »
This course is