The Bachelor of Information Technology IUEAN is characterized as an analytical professional, capable of enhancing competitiveness in organizations articulating knowledge and skills required in the area of Technology and Communication with knowledge of the areas of Administration, Marketing, Resources human and Management. It will be directed mainly to the design and implementation of strategies and technological resources applied to management of competitive projects that allow providing effective and sustainable solutions.
Thus enhance the professional profile will allow business dynamics, applying their management capacity and leadership, detecting those technology resources that allow the definition, planning and management of smart, strategic and competitive business.
Scope of title
The Bachelor of Information Technology EAN is characterized as an analytical professional, capable of enhancing competitiveness in organizations articulating knowledge and skills required in the area of Technology and Communication with knowledge of the areas of Administration, Marketing, Resources human and Management. Their work will contribute to the design and implementation of strategies and technological resources applied to management of competitive projects that allow providing effective and sustainable solutions. It is expected to reach the following capabilities:
- Ability to solve problems in the area of business and / or company, through the use of tools teconológicas.
- Ability for strategic planning as a guide in making decisions.
- Ability to participate in the management of technological projects within the framework of successful negotiations
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities for local, regional and international business allowing their rescue, or redesign.
- Ability to search for sources and / or methods of financing that allow solve technological enterprises as the legal aspects involved.
- To maintain positive attitude, synergetic and to engage satisfactory interpersonal relationships with different groups of customers and their environment and in multicultural communications.
- favorable attitude towards the establishment of research teams oriented towards technological innovation and lifelong learning provision.
- Ability to deploy collaborative leadership behaviors that will empower the actions and the establishment of professional networks.
- Willingness to act responsibly, solidarity and commitment in safeguarding the environment, caring for communities and quality of life of people.
- 01. Mathematical Analysis I
- 02. Fundamentals of Management
- 03. Computers
- 04. Organization Computers
- 05. Fundamentals of Marketing
- 06. Mathematical Analysis II
- 07. Business Planning
- 08. Programming Fundamentals
- 09. Evolution of Operating Systems
- 10. Systems Analysis and Design
- 11. Probability and Statistics
- 12. Strategic Management
- 13. Paradigms and Programming Languages
- 14. Applied Economics
- 15. Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- 16. Integrated Management Systems
- 17. Financial Mathematics
- 18. Database
- 19. Planning and Network Management
- 20. English I
- 21. Financial Management
- 22. Introduction to Software Development
- 23. Database Management
- 24. Web Technology
- 25. Elective I
- 26. Ethics and Professional Ethics
- 27. Management and Negotiation With ict
- 28. Audit and Information Security
- 29. Integration Seminar
- 30. English II
- 31. Business Intelligence
- 32. Research Methodology
- 33. Project Management
- 34. Control Board
- 35. Elective II
- 36. Disruptive Technology and Innovation
- 37. Improved Performance
- 38. Legal Framework of Information
- 39. Pre Professional Practice Workshop
- 40. Final Workshop
University Information Technology Analyst (3 years)
Bachelor of Information Technology (4 years)
About the School
EAN es una institución universitaria que se propone conformar una comunidad educativa donde se analice, discuta, reflexione y produzca conocimiento en torno a las Ciencias de la Administración, con e ... Read More