- Faculty : Escuela Politécnica Superior
- Modality : face-to-face
- Language : English
- Duration : 4 courses
- ECTS : 240
The student of Civil Engineering is a person of excellent academic abilities, which he uses as a tool to achieve a high degree of work in front of the high requirements of the study program; In addition it responds to an integral formation, incorporating to its personality values like justice responsibility, respect, equity, coherence and solidarity.
- Interests : scientific, humanistic, engineering, architecture.
- Skills : Aptitude in problem solving in Mathematics and Physics. Ability to approach and solve problems. Ability to communicate graphically, orally and in writing. Provision for teamwork. Knowledge of the problems of the environment and desire to serve society. Ability to deal with difficult situations and adapt to change.
- Attitudes : Responsibility, cordiality, respect, empathy.
The UCAM, University with Civil Engineering, offers you the possibility of studying with teachers involved in you at 100% and under Unbeatable facilities, Where you can develop the theoretical knowledge and advance as a professional. In addition, during your training, you will have the Opportunity to work on real projects, Thus having a Complete teaching And being prepared to deal with the world of work.
Its scope of action is very diverse and its field of action very broad. The civil engineer can act:
- On own account : (Professional individual or associate entrepreneur).
- Public sector : municipalities, councils, autonomous communities, autonomous bodies, central administration, public teaching centers (vocational training and university), public and mixed companies.
- Private sector : private companies of all types, mainly construction companies and related companies. Private teaching centers (Vocational Training and university). Activities related to the planning, design, construction, conservation, exploitation and quality control of infrastructure works from those related to territorial planning, computer simulation, Project manager and business management.
- (BSC) Mathematical Instruments for Engineering (6)
- (BSC) Physical Foundations of Engineering I (6)
- (BSC) Drawing-CAD (3)
- (RMCIC) Materials Science and Technology (6)
- (BSC) Applied Informatics (4,5)
- (OBL) Theology (4)
- (BSC) Mathematical Instruments for Engineering II (6)
- (BSC) Physical Foundations of Engineering II (6)
- (BSC) Representation Systems (6)
- (BSC) Applied Geology (3)
- (OBL) Electrical Installations (4,5)
- (BSC) Statistics (4,5)
- (OBL) Topography and Geodesy (4,5)
- (OBL) Structural Mechanics (6)
- (OBL) Hydraulics and Hydrology (4,5)
- (BSC) Numerical Methods (4.5)
- (OBL) Economics and Business (6)
- (OBL) Traffic Engineering (4,5)
- (OBL) Theory of Structures I (6)
- (OBL) Hydraulics and Hydrology II (3)
- (OBL) Geotechnics and Foundations (6)
- (BSC) Equations of Mathematical Physics (4,5)
- (OBL) Road Engineering (6)
- (OBL) Ecology and Environment (4,5)
- (OBL) Theory of Structures II (3)
- (OBL) Foundations (4,5)
- (OBL) Railways and Lifts (6)
- (OBL) Town Planning and Spatial Planning I (6)
- (OP) Optional I (3)
- (OBL) Maritime and Coastal Engineering I (4,5)
- (OBL) Ethics (3)
- (OBL) Hydrology Applied to the Dimensioning of Infrastructures (4,5)
- (OBL) Structural Technology (6)
- (OBL) Urban Planning and Spatial Planning II (6)
- (OP) Optional II (3)
- (OBL) Maritime and Coastal Engineering II (3)
- (OBL) Humanities (3)
- (OBL) Water Supply (4,5)
- (OBL) Transportation Planning and Management (4,5)
- (OBL) Construction Procedures (4.5)
- (OBL) Planning and Management of Hydraulic Resources (4,5)
- (OBL) Building and Prefabrication (6)
- (OBL) Planning and Management of Projects and Works (4,5)
- (OBL) Sanitary and Environmental Engineering (4,5)
- (OBL) Transport Logistics (4,5)
- (PRC) Internships and Institutions (6)
- (OBL) Safety and Health in Civil Engineering (4,5)
- (OBL) Energy and Hydroelectric Systems (4,5)
- (TFG) End of Grade Work (12)
- (OP) Database Management Systems and Application Development (3)
- (OP) Development of Geographic Information Systems (3)
When studying Civil Engineering in the UCAM you have the possibility to carry out practices, so much Interns from first on campus, as In professional companies. The UCAM has more than 2000 agreements with companies, so you will have direct contact with the sector that will make you more prepared to achieve your goals.
Bachiller LOGSE with selectivity, training cycles of higher grade or FP 2nd degree, access test for over 25 years, access for over 40 years with professional experience, university degree and own access tests.
José Godoy, Exalumno Degree in Civil Engineering. "For me, the most important thing is versatility it gives you. You study structures, hydraulics, foundations, environment, water treatment ... and each one of these ways is a possible profession. Is Very multidisciplinary, That is fundamental ".